68.

After taking a bath together freen and becky both went to college together but like before becky got off the car before they reached college.

Becky was smiling and being happy. suddenly someone from her behind jumped on her.

"Awww! It's you irin. You scared me."

"Ow! Becky so cute. You didn't told me about you and miss c."

"What ?" Becky was shocked.

"Don't be so shy. I saw you get off miss. C's car. And you're nack says that you didn't slept last night.."

Becky then shyly touched her neck to discover hickeys on her neck.

"Freen! " Becky becky whispered.

"Oh! So miss. C is now freen..." Irin started pulling becky's chicks.

"Quit it irin." Nop also joined them.

" Do you know she is seeing miss. C now ?"

"Yeah! I saw them kissing.." nop said casually.

" What spill the tea." Irin said now holding nop.

" You know that day at the parking lot in front of miss C's car. But didn't say anything because if they're keeping it a secret there must be a reason too. So I kept my mouth shut."

"You're such a good friend nop. Unlike her." Said becky pointing at irin.

....

After reaching there classroom becky went to the bathroom to call freen. She shut  the door and called freen.

"Hello freen"

(Oh! Bec bec! I am in a meeting right now you I can't come to you right now and kiss you)

"So should I call you by you nickname honey bunny?"

(No what is it?)

"Oh! I forgot. Irin and nop knows about us. Well nop knew before but now Irin knows too. And if she knows everyone else knows tooo."

(What ?.how.?)

"Well nop saw us kissing in the parking lot and irin saw me get of your car today.  I told you we should come to college separately."

( Oh! Let's see what happens. I need to talk to them. And try to contain her befor I could talk to them. )

"When are you going to talk to them?"

(Why not you invite them for dinner at our house)

"Okay.!"

After ending the call becky opened the door and irin and nop almost fell on becky. Since they were listening everything through the bathroom door.

"What are you two doing here? Nop how did you entered ledies toilet?" Becky angrily asked.

"Don't worry I think honey bunny will forgive us for this!" ...

Becky shocked looked at them then left...