39.

Freen went to take becky's class in anger.

When becky saw freen entering the class room she stood up smiling to greet freen good morning with everyone else.

Freen looked at becky for a glance then looked away in anger and angrily threw some books on the table.

For everyone this is normal behaviour from miss. C but becky knew something is wrong with her freen.

She tried to figure out why freen was sulking.

"I said good morning to freen and she kissed me because I said her first name. Then what happened?" Becky thought to herself and also smiled a little bit thinking about the kiss and everything happened last night.

She was feeling so shy her face turned red like apple.

"Why are you smiling? Do I have a red nose on? " (Refering to a clown.) Freen screamed at becky.

Becky was shocked that freen could scold her like that after what happened last night.

Becky stood up shocked.

"Answer miss. Armstrong. Is there a joke you want to share? " Freen made her eyes bigger and asked becky again.

Becky was frightened to see freen's this look. She just looked into freen's eyes in disbelief.

"Get out of my class...!" Freen then pointed towards the door.

Becky was so frightened that she didn't even deared to protest. Just obeyed the order and left the classroom with tears in her eyes.

"It is that time of the month already?" Irin whispered.

"I thought becky was her fevorite." Nop sighed.

"You guys want join miss Armstrong?" Freen said while looking at irin angrily.

They both shook their head to say no.

....
After finishing class freen strommed out.

Becky looked at her still in disbelief.

...

In canteen.

"Becky! Stop crying! And start eating." Irin said while wiping becky's tears.

"Yeah! You know she is a b- word." Nop said.

"Pfttttt! Nop b-word what are you three." Irin said laughing at nop." Just say that she is a bi*ch. Not just a bi*ch . She is also in her period right now. Also that time when it's irregular."

"How do you know?" Said nop. "Btw. We shouldn't be talking bad behind our teacher."

"Oh! Come on. Now you are so good student. That bi*ch made our dear  friend and you are taking her side."....

Irin kept talking bad about freen. Nop was enjoying at first. But suddenly becky and nop's face expression changed who were sitting infront of Irin. Because someone was standing behind Irin while she was bad mouthing freen.

......