53.

Reaching upon becky's parents home. They made it pretty clear to freen that she wasn't welcomed here.

" Oh! Look who it is to show up here?"
Mr. Armstrong said in a sarcastic tone.

"I am sorry but you can't just kidnap someone from my place without even informing me."freen broke her clam and put all of her anger out.

"Really! She's my daughter and I can take her wherever I want."

" So you need your daughter to be medicated and unconscious too to take her. Where I am from it's called kidnapping!"

"What? How dare you?"

"How dare me? How dare you take her from under my roof without informing me. You're lucky I didn't report you to the police."

"What evidence do you have?"

"I have cc tv cameras everywhere in my house"

"Oh! Good then it must have captured all the bad things you did to my little girl."

Freen was about to loose her clam. She also haven't seen becky yet so she was pissed and started screaming at mr. Armstrong who was watering the plants.
When they were arguing becky's brother and mom came out. Also their neighbours came out to see what's going on .

"What's going on. Why are you shouting so much?" Becky's mom came out and confronted them.

" I wanna see becky right now! " Freen shouted.

"She doesn't wanna see you." Becky's brother richi spoke.

"Okay. Let's go inside and talk first" becky'mom took mr. Armstrong's hand and pulled him inside the house.

Then she came back to get freen. Becky's mother sat them in front of each other and sat beside them. Richi also brought some tea.

"Drink some. It's looks like you haven't slept the whole night probably worrying for my daughter. Our daughter." Becky's mother looked at her father with a convencing smile.

Freen took a sip.

" Humm! The washroom is that way you can go and get freshen up first."

"No need" freen finally clam down a little.

"So! We all are really lucky becky got a teacher like you. Who worries about her student so much that makes wonder if she do that to all of her students too." Becky's mom now looked at freen with a smile.

The smile doesn't leave her face and she still continues," we're not rich like you miss Chankimha. We're still not familiar with these western cultures. We sent our daughter to a really nice college away from us to get educated. But now she...."

"We don't have that much money to hide our scandals. And we do worry about these kid of things like what will the others thinks."

"But I don't care. I earn enough to support her needs. Also I can cook. I own a nice house a car a stable job. Everything. I even can support her studies" Freen trying to convince them.

"But we don't need that. For us your family name is enough to consider a marriage between you too."

Freen looked at them with hopeful eyes.

"But! The law in Thailand doesn't recognise this kind of relationship yet."

Fren's hope was broken to pieces. Before she could say anything becky's mother infrared saying.

"What about kids? How will you planning to support each other when you two are old?"
.....