36.

Freen looked at becky for a moment then said "don't you see that we already passed this moment in our relationship yesterday."

"What relationship?" Becky sit up with freen.

"Our relationship you know."

"The only relationship between us is teacher and student."

"No! Not that." Freen looked around and started biting her lips."look let's just finish what we started. After that we will find the answer tomorrow".

"No miss." Becky said crossing her arms.

"Miss? How can you call me miss after what we just did" freen looked at becky. Freen then turned around from becky and then left for washroom.

"Miss. C!" Becky saw freen left angrily.

...
After a while freen returned. Freen left the bedroom. Becky was still sitting in the same position.

"I really made her angry!" Becky thought to herself.

Freen went to the living room and started to go through some documents. Becky came down and saw freen angrily going through some documents.

Becky went near freen. Becky hugged freen from back.

"Don't do this." Freen said angrily.

"Sorry!"

"Go away!"

"Sorry freen."

"Go away.... Wait what did you said?"  Freen looked behind to see becky.

"Sorry freen. Sorry freen. Sorry freen." Becky said sorry making different faces.

Then becky kissed freen on the lips.
Becky then continually kissed freen.

Then freen started kissing her back.

"Don't call me miss again okay!" Freen said almost teared up.

Then she hugged becky and continued to kiss freen .

...

Miss. Y looked freen's photos.
"I wonder how soft your are freen. I should figure it out soon. Beby!"

Miss y then touched freen's lips in the photo then bit her lips.

"Only I can touch you like this.. I won't let anyone take you away from me.... I promise"

.....

Becky looked at freen in the bedroom. Freen looked at becky and Said "so where were we"

Becky quickly unbuttoned her shirt.
Then freen kissed becky in the neck. And then went down to Becky's stomach. Softly kissed becky's nevale.
Freen then unhooked beck's bra.
Freen looked at becky's chest with very amazed looks.

Becky quickly covered her chest with her hands but freen moved her hands to revel her beautiful chest.
"Let me see what you're hiding"
Freen then started to kiss becky's breasts. Becky got a current shock when freen used her toungue on her nipples.

"They are beautiful!" Freen said while pressing becky's breasts.

Becky started mouning and taking deep breaths. Freen and becky both started sweating because the heat of the room suddenly went up.

Freen slowly unzipped becky's pants.
...

______________________________________
🔥🔥🔥😳