41.

Freen looked at becky with a smirk.

Then freen pushed her to her car and kissed becky on the lips.

Becky tried to push her away but freen was totally in control so becky gave up. Her hands were at freen's shoulder pushing her but when they started kissing it went down to freen's chest.

.....

Meanwhile miss y was looking for freen to talk.
And made her way into the parking lot.
.

"Is that freen's car. She must be around the headlights are on. But she leaves after everyone why is she early today?" Miss y thought to herself.

"Freen?"miss Y yelled.

.....

On the other hand freen and becky both were lost in each other.

Both of their eyes were closed and the world seemed to doesn't matter. So when miss y called for freen they didn't noticed.

"Freen? " miss y saw them kissing.

Miss y left as soon as possible. But she felt anger and betrayal but was there any betrayal.

.......

Freen and becky was still kissing. But freen finally parted there lips to say.

"You're mine! No one else is allowed to touch you like this. "

Becky was so under her control her didn't even protested. Looked at freen with baby eyes holding freen's hips.

"Let's go"

"I still have one class left." Becky said disappointment.

"Who's class?"

"Miss. Y!"

"Oh ! I don't like her. You don't have attend her class. I will teach you what she does."

" But freen! She already saw me in the morning. If I don't attend the class it would be rude." Becky said while loosing freen's grip.

But freen pushed becky again to the car and kissed her.

"I really need to watch my mouth in front of her" beck thought to herself.

" Let me go. I already time."

"Okey, but come back as soon as possible."

Becky have to go. But her was already gone. Her friends were still waiting for her. When they saw her they were surprized to see her happily walking towards them.

"Is she smiling?" Nop said.

"I think so." Irin replied.

"I thought miss. C sucks Everyone's soul. But she is smiling."

" May be the torture was so brutal she lost her mind."

"Hummm! Possible"

"Hey! Beaky are you okay?"

"I am fine" becky said smiling.

"I am little confused. You went with her crying now you come back with a smile ear to ear?" Nop asked confusingly.

"What to be cofused?"becky asked.

"Usually the opposite thing happened." Irin said.

"No need to worry let's go to the class" becky prepared to go to the class but irin pulled her hand to stop her." Okey she said sorry so I am happy" becky then left.

But irin and nop are now more confused. They followed becky to class to discover miss y is already in the classroom.

  "You're late !" Miss Y said with a evil smirk.