28.

" now for the panishment." Freen seductively looked at becky.

Becky who was sitting in front of freen got surprised and didn't know what to say "panishment?"

"Yeah! Let me think what to give you as panishment" freen said while putting her hands on her chin .

....

"Humm! As a panishment after college you have to come to my house everyday."

Becky looked at freen with eyes open wide.
"Everyday ?"

Freen nodded.

"To do what?"

"I don't know! You have to do what ever I am feeling that day."

"Everyday for how long?"

" As long as you want" freen said with a smirk.

"But ,..."

"No buts... It's a panishment not a choice."

".... Okey"

"For today .. before that are you hungry?"

Becky looke around " I don't want to be impolite.. but I am also very hungry" becky thought to herself.

"Who am I kidding? You have to eat if tell you to." Freen left for kitchen.

"What does she think of herself. She said she doesn't want a slave but now she is treating me like a slave." Becky thought to herself and looked around.

"She is taking too long is she cooking right now?" Becky said softly"should I go check.?"

In the meantime freen finished setting the table.

"Food is ready!" Freen screamed from the other room.

Becky followed the sound and found freen standing in front of a lavish dinning room. There's a big table with 10 different types of food.

"Are we supposed to finish all of that all by ourselves." Becky thought.

Freen took becky to her chair. Then pulled the chair for becky to sit.then softly said, "enjoy" smiling.

Becky was confused looked at freen's soft side.

Freen sat down on becky's side.

They enjoyed the foods before them.

"Are you late? You have to go home right?" Freen said.

"Yeah" but becky was so full that for her even walking to the gate was a huge task.

"Humm... Aren't you full? And it's also late. You can spend the night here...."

.....