Preview

'You know, with magic like your illusions, why don't you conjure another you, and go fuck yourself asshole..'.. She spat out at him, hatred in her eyes, venom in her tone.

Loki grabbed her arm, to stop her from walking away from him... 'You are nothing more than a pathetic midgardian, you have no right to speak to me in such a manner. I'd advise you t-..'

He didn't get to finish his rant at her, when she headbutted him in the face, hard that he let her go, dropping backwards the the floor.

'Who's pathetic now?..'.. She mocked with a smirk on her lips, as she spun, leaving the room, her heels clicking against the floor.

Loki heard his brother sigh, before his hand appeared in front of him.. 'I did warn you brother, when you actually listen, I may expire from shock..'

Loki ignored Thors hand and got to his feet. He could feel blood running down his face, and he was beyond angry at her. How dare she speak to him like that, or even think to harm him. He would get her back for this.

'I wouldn't if I were you..'.. Lokis glare sought out the witch, seeing her give him a hard look... 'You forget that you're not the only one to read minds Laufeyson..'.. She folded her arms at him... 'I'm telling you now, what you plan on doing, she'll hurt you back twice as hard, and we..'.. She gestures to everyone present... 'Won't stop you, or her..'

'Your concerns mean nothing to me witch..'.. He strode from the room, heading to his to clean up and assess the damage, Thor following him.

'I got 20, that says she'll kick his ass by the end of the day..'.. Sam held his hand up, grinning. He wasn't keen on Loki, and the fact that she busted him open, verbally and physically, was the highlight of his week so far.

'I'm in for 20, but on him getting knocked out before dinner time..'.. Clint chuckles, getting up from the couch, and clapping Sam on the back.

Nat smirked at them all... '20, that they'll kiss, by midnight..'.. She saw the men pull faces of disgust at her.

'What makes you think that?..'.. Tony frowns at her, and she glances to Wanda, seeing her shake her head.

'Why is it, only us women see the sexual tension?..'.. Nat throws her hands up, moving to drop in Clints seat on the couch... 'How haven't you noticed? It's been going on since they met..'

Steve pulled a face at Nat... 'The first time they met, he had her by the throat, and threw her off the tower..'

'What woman doesn't want to be choked out by a guy they like..'.. Nat shrugged, causing Clint, Sam and Bucky to cough hard, and scarper. Tony sighed, shaking his head, and Steve fought a smirk, seeing that gleam in her eyes.

Oh, if only the others knew, aside from Wanda of course. Steve took a breath, trying to clear his thoughts over her words... 'You really think something is there between them?..'

'You don't share a wall with her. I swear she has more than one vibrator with how often I hear it buzzing...'.. Nat smirks back.

'I'm out..'.. Tony rushed from the room, and Bruce followed. Wanda burst out laughing, dragging Vision with her, so only Nat and Steve were left.

'You did that on purpose..'... He stepped closer to Nat, seeing her lick her lips.

'Its true though. I hope she got rechargeable ones, going through that many batteries is a nightmare..'.. Nat laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------

She stormed down to the training room, growling in anger. He was a self centered, narcissistic, egotistical, manipulative, evil asshole!

She ripped the doors open with her powers, and slammed them behind her. Kicking off her shoes, she felt the energy pulsate through her. She needed to let loose... 'Friday, activate fucked off protocol for me please..'

She heard and saw the room get locked down, and she moved to the center, letting go. She screamed through the pain, as it felt as though her whole body was being torn apart. What felt like an eternity, was only a few minutes, but when she felt all her anger expel from her, she dropped to the floor, panting.

She hated her powers, and she blamed Loki for them. His actions over New York years ago, caused this to happen to her. She was just an assistant to Tony, and now she was an Avenger with serious anger issues, not even Hulk would stick around when she was pissed.

😘