A/N: LAST CHAPTER WARNING

*deep inhale* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CHAPTER 45 WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER OF PEYTON AND ORION'S STORY!!!!

It's taken me like five months to get here....... And now it's coming to an end...... to say I'm going to miss them is the understatement of the century. It's actually scientifically proven that your brain can't tell whether someone or something is real or fictional, so when you go through a book and you get super attached to the characters you'll go through the same heartbreak as if someone close to you passed away when the book ends.
Free science lesson right there lol

BUT I have some good-ish news. If y'all want I can do the wedding scene as the epilogue so they can FINALLY get married and we can send them off with good wishes. If not, that's fine.

Also, thank you guys SO MUCH for over 1k reads, I would've said something sooner but I haven't had a chapter to update since I got 1k so yeah. Anywho, that's all I really wanted to say about that.

I'm thinking about making a sequel, is that something you guys would be interested in? Updates would probably be fairly slow since I have absolutely nothing planned for it, but it would be Kaiden's story and idk how many people love Kaiden as much as I do, which is more than enough for a sequel hehe.....
Feel free to pm me ideas for it Btw!

One last thing before I let you leave! If you already left, oof.

How would y'all feel if I made another story with a super cool all around boss female MC????
The story in question would be The Alpha? That's Me from my 'future stories' book so go check it out and then come back and let me know. Please.

I love reading y'all's comments and seeing how many people enjoy this book, it makes me really happy. If that wasn't your goal that's ok lol. Please lmk what you think about anything mentioned, and I'll try to get chapter 45 out ASAP. I need ideas for the last chapter 'cause my brain doesn't want to let me finish it.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee