farewell

If they are real, these will be their farewell words for all of you.

Lilac: I am getting married soon. I didn't expected to get married with Dylan, at first I thought it'd be with Timothy. What do I mean? Fate plays tricks upon us, take care of your heart. Don't lose yourself because you lost one person, no matter how much you love him. Learn to love yourself even more.

Dylan: There's hope, I am getting married with my crush you, you see. But seriously, you don't need to hope for any reciprocal feelings if you sincerely like the person. If you somehow ended up being liked too, then it must be fate.

Timothy: don't regret things. Don't be like me. If you promised your lady, don't break it. And if things reached to the point that she already fell for someone else, be happy for her.

Franco: I'm nothing but an insignificant character here. Don't be hard on yourself, fall in love again if you want. As for me, I don't regret not being with her. Not one bit.

Faye: not everyone is capable of accompanying their friend into the kind of success that we reached. Don't be reckless, if you know that it is high risk, don't risk it. Your friend will understand. Don't be jealous of our friendship, we're all privileged.

Lei: oh... Bye. I'm still going to chase someone. If you like someone and you want to be with them, don't wait for them to leave, alright?

***

As for me. Hi, I am the author of this novel, themist. It has been two years and seven months. This novel actuslly ended earlier than expected. But I'm actually glad that it ended earlier.

Well, A Designer's Love was a real challenge for me. It went from a crime romance, to a harem, before this novel came into being.

Thank you for all those who supported the story. Lilac, Dylan, Timothy, Franco, Faye and Lei, are bidding their farewell.

A Designer's Love, after two years, finally reached the end of the story.

***
A Designer's Love is a part of a five stand alone series consisting the following:

1. A Designer's Dream
2. Undone Stitches: A Designer's Wish
3. A Designer's Love (completed)
4. A Designer's Affair
5. A Designer's Creation (completed)

Once again, good bye, see you around.