Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Dylan Aguas, the so-called happy prince vocalist. With his ocean blue hair, who wouldn't notice him? His thin lips, when smiling, will reveal his gummy smiles. Anyone who sees his smile, melts inside.

Even Lilac won't deny that Dylan has a special aura that can attract all the attention, and then, the universe will shower meteors under his beautiful smiles. There was even a saying in the fandom: "Wherever Dylan is, you can never trace anything other than happiness."

No wonder why the amusement park felt different today. But why would the great prince of happiness will appear in this crowdy place?

Lilac stood up and went towards the cotton candy peddler. She bought two cotton candies, one blue and the other is red. Just in case she cross her path accidentally with him, she will give him the blue one. But she don't really think they'll meet even if their distance was just that few.

To her surprise, as he turn around, he saw Dylan with his head tilted. He was put on a mask but he is definitely recognizable because of his blue hair. He was staring at her with confusion, and Lilac confusedly look back.

Seeing that the people around was starting to shout, Lilac stepped sideways and left. Maybe he was there to buy cotton candies—she turn a look around and saw him really buying one.

It was red.

"Did he lied about liking blue?" She asked herself, before turning around and walking towards the rollercoaster ride.

She sat down on an empty bench, not near, not far from the tickets booth of the roller coaster ride. She quietly ate the cotton candies, with her feet intertwined, happily humming a song, smiling sweetly as she ate. The cotton candies melting into her tongue as she put it in her mouth, it was sweet, which made her smile even more.

"Can I sit here?"

Lilac's smile froze, she slowly look up and saw Dylan, smiling from ear to ear, without his facemask.

"Should I chase him away?" Lilac immediately thought, her brows furrowed again, but in the end she just nod her head. "Whatever. He's just sitting. It's not like we'll sit beside each other for a long time."

Dylan and Lilac sat beside each other, with only the small fairy lights hanging on the trees and posts as the light. Around them was the endless noise of people's joy, and yet Lilac sat beside Dylan with a grave expression.

At first, Dylan can still avoid asking, but then, when he has no candy to put in his mouth, he can't help but ask, "Uh... Miss, are you alright?"

Lilac finished the last tear of cotton candy on his hands, and then stand up with the two sticks on her hand, ignoring Dylan's question like it was just a whisper of the wind.

She throw the stick and then bought a ticket on the ticket booth of the rollercoaster. After sitting down on the seat and securing herself, Lilac let out a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Her mind has been wandering since earlier. She was aware of Dylan's existences beside her earlier, but later on, her mind went drifting into far far away, until she has forgotten the idol beside her.

She's wandering if Timothy has something to tell her, or else why would he suddenly contact her after two years of loosing contact? Right? 

If he has something to tell her, what is it? Does he want to explain? Does he want her back? Does he want to retain their friendship? Or what? Lilac can't find out what's going on his mind. All of a sudden, the easy-to-read Timothy from back then, suddenly became a blurry image of words, leaving her to frown because she can't read it anymore.