Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"What's up, our dear universe?!"

The crowd went wild, jumping and screaming their lungs. Along with the loud noise of the speaker. Even those in the VIP stand, everyone was going wild, only Lilac was frozen raisng her head to look at the person who have spoken.

Standing behind her was Dylan, trying to shield her away from everyone who's jumping and going crazy.

The person on the stage came even closer, he sat on the edge of the stage and waves at the fans. "Hello, it has been a long time. I see that some of you even brought your boyfriend."

The crowd went even wilder, shouting that they don't have a boyfriend.

"Oh? Was that it? Then what about this young lady standing on the VIP stand? His boyfriend is even shielding her from y'all." Cedric smiled mischievously, pointing his fingers at Dylan and Lilac.

Lilac didn't wore any mask, but Dylan was wearing a hat and a mask. When the two of them saw that Cedric pointed them, they both froze.

"It would be good if he really is my boyfriend." Lilac murmured in her heart, holding her hand and lowering her head.

She looked like a shy lady who was suddenly caught flirting with someone she shouldn't flirt with.

Cedric chuckled and waved at Lilac and said, "Alright, I won't twase you guys. Tonight, let's just say I didn't saw anything."

Dylan raised his brow, "This kid is still sharp." He murmured. Cedric was still a trainee when they disbanded, who knew that this trainee will made a name as the centre of a new rising boy group.

"Alright, let me introduce you to a new song that our group wrote... But let's keep it a secret from the company first." Cedric said, followed by a giggle. He brushed his hand on his hair, and looked back at the other members.

The crowd were laughing because of his last statement, even Dylan is chuckling. "I feel like he picked up this naughty attitude from you." But he was shut up by Lilac's words.

She looked over her shoulders, and took a few steps back, "He should be your junior. Are you guys close?" She asked in whisper.

When she turned towards the stage, the lights go off, leaving only a light that is pointed at the stage.

The crowd went wild when the the vocalist, Eros, started to strum his purple colored guitar. They jumped wildly, especially those in the VIP seat, forcing Lilac to take a few more steps back.

Then, he bumped into someone's body. Eros' voice echoed inside the stadium, steady and slowly. An arm wrapped around Lilac's waist, he leaned closer and whispered to Lilac, "Mn. He must've seen me among the crowd."

Lilac flinched. When did Dylan removed his mask? His warm breath sprayed on her ears, under the darkness, her face flushed in red. She raised her hand and placed it in her heart. It was beating wildly.

"Careful, baby. I'm falling slowly." Cedric sang, his eyes never leaving Dylan and Lilac's position. "Heh. So, apparently, the person that he kept on bragging is the owner of Venom?" He asked in his mind while dancing with Apollo, the main dancer of their group.

"Why don't you look up and see?" Apollo raised his hand and pinch Cedric's chin to make him look at him.

"Check up on the stars, if we were meant to be." Cedric's mind drifted away from Dylan and Lilac because of this move, he didn't saw how Dylan took Lilac in his embrace completely.

Lilac watched the performance the whole time, while in daze, she had her attention towards the person behind him.

They were close in contact, one in front, the other hugging from the back. The song entered and passed their ears. Their attention was not on the stage.