Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"Going live? Where?" Kristen sat down on the floor mat two hands holding a cup of hot chocolate.

Dylan placed the last cup of hot chocolate and sat beside Lilac. "A surprise announcement."

"And we're having a quarrel right now because he want to keep it a secret." Lilac's words were far from her own body language. With her hand on Dylan's lap, Kristen really can't say that they're in a quarrel.

"You guys are not in a quarrel. You guys are pretending to be in a quarrel." Rachelle spoke out and pointed the two of them. "Or maybe you have fixed everything already."

Lilac went silent, and Dylan acted like he didn't heard anything, "That's the first part. I will go live and tell them to be expect something."

"It's not like we're on the entertainment industry, but the entertainment industry is almost mixed with fashion because of the two of you, so... Why do you plan that?" Lei lied on the long sofa, with her eyes sticking on the phone, but her ears listening to the topic.

"Why are we here again?" Rachelle asked her wife, listening as Dylan slowly lie down the plan. "He's kind of dramatic."

"Money comes in because of drama." Dylan replied, wriggling his brows and chuckling. "Venom received all kinds of attention by now. Pity, love, cheers, hate, and loathing."

"You guys don't intend to hide your relationship, right?" Lei suddenly stood up and glared at Dylan. "Don't forget what happened the last time that she entered a secret relationship."

"How could it be the same? Wasn't it just think telling the world that he is the Chairman of the company and it will make people think that the reason why we're together is because we're both bosses of the company!" Lilac tried to explain but still ended up messing up her words. Lei looked at her without any sense of belief in her eyes. "What?"

"I dare you say that you're going to be denied again, and I'll break all of Dylan's bones, believe me or not!" Lei carefully said, looking at Dylan and Lilac as if she will jump and scratch Dylan's face.

"It's a decision. For the company." Lilac chuckled and then suddenly, her smile faded. She looked at each person inside her house.

Faye already heard about this. She have already agreed on their arrangement, because what Dylan and Lilac were discussing is really far from what was arranged and what they are telling these people.

But she still let them go around the bushes. They have all the time in the world while all those people are having a civil war outside.

Faye sat beside the floor to ceiling window, sipping on the coffee silently. Over the past six months, a lot of changes happened. The public relations had to hire more people, but they have to filter everyone who's entering the company. It took them three months before hiring the best candidates.

The year-end collection were sold well, except that a lot of branches in Amenston almost got in a fight with several customers. The Human Resources and the Management were in perils because of it.

But if course, the most pressured was still Dylan and Lilac. They were the boss, the supervision of the whole company was still their responsibility.

There was also the several investors who felt threatened because of the fluctuations on the statistical analysis and reports given by the financial team.

They were aware of the two bosses' relationship. They approved it. But they already said their words, once Venom fell on the rock bottom, they will have to abandon the ship. They can't lose investments just because of a relationship.