Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The next two weeks went quickly. The week before Forever's disbandment concert, Lilac officially welcomed Faye and Lei as her own employees.

The three of them started working on the project for the Manila Fashion Gala. Emperor's Palace and Lilac Fashion House created an uproar after announcing their partnership for a small project. Many fashion experts and critiques immediately stirred the water, saying that the owner of Lilac Fashion House, Lilac herself, made her way through the backdoor.

Which is not really wrong, but is not quite right.

Several fashion magazines also took this issue on their latest magazines. On the note that Manila Fashion Gala is also causing a big wave on the fashion magazine news as they revealed their guest lists for this year's event.

The annual charity event of Manila Times Magazine never missed a year to do this event. A lot of nameless designers started their steps from this charity event, which makes this event play an important role to every designer's who wish to achieve something higher.

On the same week, Lilac finished the whole set of clothes that they are going to present on the gala. The production immediately started as soon as they reached an agreement with the supplier of the materials.

On the other hand, Timothy lost all his time on focusing on their rehearsals and final trainings, as well as interviews and guestings on several shows in a week. Leaving him no room to bother or visit Lilac. While, Dylan, he visits Lilac from time to time to enjoy a coffee with. Some paparazzis even smelled something fishy on him, but whenever they try to follow him, they will immediately lost their tails on him.

Dylan has always been good at hiding and escaping from people. The only reasons why he can't escape from scandals is because those paparazzi's really go as far as to enter their company and watch them. Which is one of the reasons why Forever decided to not extend their contract and chase their own dreams separately.

On the day of the concert, Lilac stood near the make up room, holding a bouquet of flowers. She wore a hoodie over her head. As a fan who have a VIP meet and greet ticket, it was soon his turn to meet Forever.

"Miss Lilac?" Asked by the personnel in charge. "You can go in and meet them now."

Lilac stood straight and put on a mask, then nod her head. She picked four different flowers from the bouquet for the other members.

When she entered the make up room, there were only four members. Dylan is not around. Weird. Where did he go to again?

"Hi, your name is?" Tiryzen extended his hand for a handshake but he only received a tulip. At first he was stunned, the reaction was caught in the camera. "T-thanks." He stuttered, holding the flower carefully. Tiryzen loved tulips, he was fond of gardening and his favourite flower to groom is tulip.

"This is for me?" When Wimely received a sunflower, he was shocked as well. In his eight years in the industry, he has never mentioned that he likes sunflower. "Are you perhaps a stalker? How did you know?"

But Lilac didn't answer. Instead, she ignored their curious stares and went to Hedge, she gave him a carnation. At first glance, it was as if there was some confusion, but a second later, he looked up and smiled. "Oh. Thank you. That is for Dylan, right?"

Lilac shook her head, she moved towards the only one who was sitting away from the others. "Nice to meet you, Timothy."

Timothy was stunned. He recognised the voice. He looked up, but then, Lilac already turned away.

Just as he was about to stand up and grab her, Dylan came in. "I thought you won't come?" He directly walked towards Lilac, and picked the single flower left on her hand. He leaned close to her ears, close enough for the others to not hear what he said. "So, thoughtful. I only told you about my favourite once and you remember it clearly." He whispered.