Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Hey. Want some?" Dylan sat down beside Timothy, who's leaning on the mirror, drinking a bottle of water. He extended a cup of ice cream in front of him.

Timothy answered, painting slowly, "You're not told about the rules of the manager?"

"Who? The one who scouted me? She said that I'm allowed to eat these. Why? Is it not allowed?" Dylan blinked innocently, he was about to peel off the ice cream when Timothy shook his head. "Why?"

"She will blow up if you eat that. Regardless of anyone, the manager is strict when it comes to everyone's meal." Timothy throw him warning gaze before standing up.

Thinking that he's just scaring him off. Dylan shrugged his words off, he thought that the manager won't blow up, but later, when the manager came in, she immediately spotted the ice cream cup on the trash can.

"Who ate an ice cream?!" Her voice was so loud that it surpassed the sound of the speaker.

Every trainee inside the room was immediately distracted because of her, losing in the beat. Her question was then followed by reprimandings.

When she left, she was still furious. The rest of the trainees on the other hand, looked at Dylan as if he committed a sin.

Dylan innocently looked at them and awkwardly smiled. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't know."

One of the trainees rolled his eyes. He turned around and started the music, he didn't paid any more attention and followed the beat of the music.

It was Tyrizen, he wore a simple black pajama and a loose shirt, moving along the beat and at the same time, watching in the corner of his eyes on the mirror.

In the middle of the song playing, Timothy moved towards the other side of the training room, and started to move along with the song too.

As for the rest, they just stood and looked at Dylan sharply. No one moved, even after the music finished. Seeing this, Tyrizen turned towards them. "Wasting your time looking at him, if I were you I'll move along and practice instead."

Dylan felt suffocated because of their stares, but it's not enough to daze him. He already stood before a lot of people, especially before critiques.

It is just that those critiques don't dance, but they know how to burn a student to their soul.

He thought that one of them would speak up against the first person to drive his attention away, but instead, they started to get back to the training one by one.

Soon, everyone's attention was diverted from him to the music. Every turn, and move were in chorus.

Dylan was kind of disappointed that he won't be lectured at, probably because Eminem's Fashion Department really burns people a lot, but this was really kind of disappointing for him.

But instead of doing anything, he just moved at the very back and started moving along with them.

He may be gave up on styling for dancing, but dancing is not really something that can be considered as his second talent or a so-so talent of his. Why else would he be here?

Because of his quick pace of memorizing and keeping up with the other ten trainees, they were impressed and immediately removed the grudge because of the ice cream.

A week later, Dylan realised how cruel that manager who scouted him is.

Can't eat Wagyu beef.

Can't eat ice cream.

Five hours of sleep.

Five am morning routine.

Two am sleep.