Chapter 35

Chapter 35

When the dating rumour between the dark horse CEO and the former idol sparked the flames of competition, no one expected it to cause Venom to receive more support rather than hate.

Faye sat beside the Personal Relation Director, looking at the reports given by Financial Director. "There are... How much did this affect us? It gave us a lot of sales instead of loss." Eleanor, the PR director nod her head. "What should we do now, release the statement?"

Faye looked at Eleanor, and shrugged her shoulders. "I am not sure, but we need to report this to them first."

"I can't believe it, huh. Around eight years ago, the same fans were against the idea of Lilac and Timothy being together, but now that it was Dylan and Lilac... What is with their mind, serious?" Lei who sat in front of them stare dumbfoundedly in front of her phone. "Look, one of Dylan's fan even said, CEO Lilac and Dylan suits each other, I don't think it's a loss for them to be together."

"By all means, the rumor is beneficial to us. Unexpectedly. Then, should Dylan still reveal his position?" Eleanor's face was crumpled, this is somehow good for the company, but at the same time, with Dylan's plan, the outcome might cause them damages.

"He was never wrong when it comes to his decisions. Trust him." Faye pat her on the back before standing up and picking up her own report. "I'll report to Lilac first."

When Faye entered Lilac's office, Lilac was talking to her secretary about an interview script that is going to be held on the weekend.

"The wardrobe is also ready to be showcased on the interview."

The interview is just a short closed interview that is going to be released on the internet while she was shooting for another magazine cover.

"As the CEO of Venom, you will need to work twice harder from now on." Faye walked in front of the table and smiled, "Miss Lilac, the announcement is not yet released, but the feedback coming from Dylan's fans are actually beneficial, they started supporting our brand."

Lilac turned to Faye, and raised her brow, "Oh? That's quite surprising." She hummed thoughtfully, thinking of what should be done next. "You can ask Dylan wether to release the announcement or not, if he agrees, then just release it. Take his decision as mine."

Jasmine raised her head from taking down the notes, and looked at Lilac and then to Faye.

Lilac rarely decided in sync with Dylan, by it seemed that it is different today. And perhaps, from now on.

Jasmine lowered her head and pretended as if she didn't heard the underlying meaning.

The chairman was not really in-charge of things despite of being the chairman, all the decision was given out by Lilac after a short discussion with him, sometimes they will even quarell.

Dylan was the owner and founder, but his most important person was the one in charge, but it seems like the importance was equal between this person and the chairman now.

Jasmine silently sighed in her heart. "Ah, I wish I also have a boyfriend like Sir Dylan. I want some coffee in the morning too." She said in her mind, pressing her lips together.

After Jasmine and Faye left her office, Dylan came in next holding two bento box on his hand. "It's lunch time."

Lilac stood up and pasted a finished draft on the white board that was already filled with designs. "Everyone's busy to get lunch, how can you..."

"I sent lunch for everyone, don't worry and sit down now. I told you that skipping lunch is bad." Dylan went up and tugged her gently. He smiled and blinked like a puppy currying for a pet. "Eat now, alright?"