Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Stalking, harassment, cyber libel..." Jerome sat with his legs crossed on the sofa. "You have the black box footage of your car right?"

"We can file them a lawsuit if you want to." Faye turned to Lilac. Things concerns Lilac and Dylan's private lives, if Dylan wasn't protected before as an idol, then now is different. He is the big boss, and if he said that they'll push it to the court, then they will.

Lilac is seriously considering this, and now that she's in front of their company lawyer, she really can't decide.

She turned to Dylan who just nod his head. He can feel her worries, she was worried that it would affect the image of the company, but no matter what happen, the company name is already affected, if they let these people do as they please, it is just the same as letting them throw more stain on their names.

Lilac sighed before nodding her head. "We have to know who these people are first. I'll send Faye the footage later."

Upon deciding, Lilac and Dylan left Faye's office. They went to the design department's office studio and checked the final progress of the new products.

"Do you really think they will wear this butterfly top on a daily basis?" Jewel crossed her arms as she looked at the first pair of design that was going to be exhibited on the show.

It is a blouse that is similar to a butterfly because of the three layered ruffle sleeve that is going smaller from the first layer to the last one. There was a see-through space in between, which will make anyone who wear it reveal their chest, the space between their breath down to their belly button.

"Well, it is rather acceptable in casual wear rather than formal. No one wears blouses like this on a formal occasion." Lei stood beside her, appreciating the product in her eyes.

"Because it's revealing?"

Lei raised an eyebrow and turned to Jewel. "Because it's color is not just one tone, there are several tones of color on every dream collection."

"Oh..." Jewel looked at the snail skirt. There was a large snail that is embroidered horizontally, and two splits on the cut over the left side of the skirt. "I didn't expected the dream collection to look like this."

"You've never seen the book?" Lei held a bounded book in front of Jewel. "Then you should see for yourself."

Taking the book, Jewel's eyes widened because of the weight pulling her. It was like the gravity was suddenly pulling her to the ground. "This is heavy..."

"The final design for the dream collection is just one among hundreds of designs and trials that we made over the past few months. Perhaps you only saw the final versions." Lei explained, flipping the book pages in front of Jewel.

No wonder why it was heavy, for every page, there was a lot of pieces of fabrics, threads, and even buttons just to present the materials of the design.

Jewel can't help but be shocked. Did they acquired all the hidden gems of the industry? Damn, these should be added on the collection too.

"I know that look, of course I agree. But Lilac is pricky. She chose only the best, so whatever you're seeing in the dream collection is the best of their creations." Lei explained with a smile. "When the catalogue comes out, you should get a copy, it's a waste to not admire this collection."

"Then what about the Project Eris?" Jewel curiously asked. The porject Eris was already introduced to them, but the CEO only showed them the sketches, and not the final product.

Lilac came closer and opened the walk in closet on the Design department.

"There she is." Lei pat Jewel on her shoulder and walked towards Lilac.