Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"You're jealous." Lilac chuckled and stepped back.

"It's only because they still call you as Timothy's girlfriend." Dylan lowered his voice. "You're done with your inspection?"

"No. I'll be back before the show start." Lilac looked at him for a second before turning to Wimely and Hedge. She smiled at them, "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet prominent figures in our company's show." She reached out her hand in attempt to get a handshake with them.

Wimely chuckled and accepted the hand. "We're no prominent figures anymore. It's nice to meet our friend's dearest girlfriend whom he always brag about, I am Wimely."

Lilac raised an eyebrow and looked at Dylan. "It's nice to meet you, and you too. Hedge."

"Know me?"

"It's should've been three years and a half or at least three years. Of course you wouldn't remember me." Lilac placed her hands on the hand pocket of her coat. "Except the fact that I am Timothy's ex girlfriend, I am also one of the earliest fan of your group."

"An immortal?" Hedge straightened his body, unconsciously smiling. As if he was built into this setting when seeing an immortal. Discomfort immediately showed on his face when he noticed his own movements.

Lilac also saw it, but turned a blind eye by looking at Wimely. "I am also the CEO of Venom, but he's still the boss." She said, turning the topic around. "I'm glad that you made it here."

"What about welcoming me too?"

Someone from behind Wimely and Hedge spoke up. Hedge turned around and saw a man fixing his suit. When he raised his head, his eyes went straight to Lilac. "Miss Feliciano, haven't seen you for the longest time."

"Mr. Agustin." Lilac smiled and look at her wrist watch, "Why are y'all already here? There's still twelve hours before the show."

"I bought the kids with me." Franco turned sideways, and two familiar yet unfamiliar teenagers poked their head from the big pillar. "What are you two doing? Hiding like that?"

Lilac recalled her memories and remember who the kids are. "It's the two of you." She flashed a smile and waved a hand. "You kept the secret, right?"

Alison and Alastair walked out behind the pillar and dazedly stare at the venue. "This is the Le Belle Gallery right?" Alastair asked Lilac. "The style of their gallery is a mixture of baroque, classical and greek architecture. Tho the time of their prosper have passed, their architecture never faze to amaze me."

"I'm sorry, Alastair likes art stuffs." Alison smiled and nudge her brother. "Stop being weird."

"He's right, Le Belle is as beautiful as it was a decade ago. Or even two decades before today." Dylan said and looked around. "It's too sad that they have not been receiving visitors for a long time."

"You're into architecture?" Alison's eyes shine, she's looking at Dylan as if he's some kind of god that she will worship anytime.

"You don't know this but his collections of different variations of art, be it dresses down to ancient flower vases, is flourishing. You really can tell that he was born in a golden spoon." Wimely interjected, chuckling as he recall how shocked they are when they saw all of his collection.

"Half of it was gone." Lilac whispered as if saying a secret. "They were sold to several auctions in doubled price for the company."

"You're so invested in this..." Hedge nod his head and chuckled.

A staff came closer and whispered on Lilac, disrupting their conversation. They were all silent until Lilac turned to them with an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry. I won't be able to assist you. But Dylan can assist you around the gallery first. We didn't removed everything, there are still artworks in this gallery."