Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"Good evening."

The whole world seemed to be alive. Dylan looked at the speed of the comments on his phone and chuckled. "Denying what?"

He looked at the camera, "I do have a girlfriend right now. But please don't send her hate just because I'm her boyfriend, she doesn't deserve it."

The comment section fell in silence. Seeing this Dylan hummed in amusement. "Anyway, that woman is someone I don't deserve, but she still love me despite of being better than me."

Comments started to appear again. "What kind of person is she? What am are you going to say tonight? Wait, is no one going to ask why I'm using Venom's page?"

Dylan's brows furrowed. "Because maybe I'm their new model? Blink if you're kidnapped." Dylan tilted his head before chuckling. "Immortals, I'm not kidnapped by Venom, our company is to poor to kidnap big shots."

The comments immediately halted.

[Our?]

[Wait... Dylan said 'our' company]

[Oh my god, you're working under Venom? Is this the classic office romance then?]

[Office romance sounds like a good troupe.]

The comments immediately blew in a different direction. From hates to people suddenly creating their own novel out of a conclusion that wasn't even confirmed.

[Shouldn't you be asking us if we permit your relationship? We at least feed you with our money.]

Dylan spotted that certain comment among the crowd. But it was immediately noticed by the crowd and the commentary was cussed to death immediately.

Dylan's kind pretense was washed off. He frowned, he mockingly laughed tilting his head upwards. "When did I ever needed anyone's consent?"

"You should be reminded, I am not an idol anymore. My relationship with anyone doesn't need any consent from all of you." But then, on the next second, Dylan smiled, "At this point, I really don't want to tell all of you about who she is. Ah, I originally wanted to reveal her identity, she already agreed about it, but with the way you're all acting up like a mother... When in fact you're not." Dylan slightly squinted. "I'm highly disappointed. But one thing is for sure."

"Dating her is none of their business. Leave other people, and don't cause them any problem just because of some rumors." His lips slightly twitched, but it was hardly noticed as he immediately smiled. "Anyway, I am actually here to announce something."

"Venom will held a fashion show within this month, and you can expect that I will definitely come."

[Eh? Dylan, can you tell us your new job?]

"No." Dylan shook his head and came closer to the camera. "What about a kiss?" He raised an eyebrow. "I just said that I have a girlfriend. What would I do if she gets mad?"

"Kidding. My girlfriend won't be mad. But, it should be time for me to end the live." Dylan started waving goodbye to the viewers.

The public relations team leader who's watching from the other side of the room from the start to finish was left stunned by the way their boss speak to people.

When the live ended he came close to Billy and asked, "Hey, do you think the boss will mess this up?"

Billy, who was just as stunned as everyone else in the room looked at Rion. "No, you're the public relations team leader, why would you ask me that? Shouldn't you know?"

"Damn, where the hell is Director Gray?" Rion murmured as he wish he could cry right now. Eleanor will surely be in a bad mood if their landlines were bombard with calls from several media company.