51

Zhuang Yan opened his eyes wide and was startled.

If you don't hate counterfeit goods, it must be fake. He is just born with a good temper, and he doesn't talk about revenge every day.

But he really wanted to, really wanted to see the other party being punished with his own eyes.

Things went so smoothly during this period, it was beyond Zhuang Yan's imagination.

He looked up at Chen E.

Although Chen E has been recuperating at home during this time, he hasn't raised much meat. Alpha's cheeks are thin, and there is a gentle sharpness between his brows and eyes.

"This kind of incident is generally not disclosed to others casually. But Xiaoyan, if you want revenge, I can try my best to help you arrange it."

He didn't mention how many responsibilities and risks he had to bear at all, and focused his eyes on Zhuang Yan.

Zhuang Yan thought for a while: "Forget about the trouble, I trust you anyway."

Chen E rubbed his soft black hair, then hugged him down forcefully.

"Row."

The condoms bought by 408 have been placed in the cabinet in the living room and have never been opened again.

In addition to the fact that Zhuang Yan was particularly uncomfortable under the influence of the drug on the first day, Alpha only needed to bite the glands in the back of his neck to get through the hot tide period.

He was thin-skinned, and it was something he had never done before, so he didn't dare to take the initiative to mention it.

And Chen E actually endured it all the time, but restrained himself from providing Zhuang Yan with pheromone.

Zhuang Yan had never really seen him lose his composure—even in the previous night, Chen E only frowned and his Adam's apple rolled up and down. I came to kiss Zhuang Yan after I was done, but I was breathing heavily.

Later Zhuang Yan asked him why.

Chen E lowered his eyes and explained: "Xiao Yan, I don't want your family to feel that you will be taken advantage of or wronged by me."

After all, it is an Omega that he wanted to hold in his palm since he was a teenager. He would rather show an overly cherished attitude than dare to be abrupt.

But occasionally, Zhuang Yan couldn't help thinking, what about Chen E himself, does he feel wronged like this?

Recently, some special police officers wandered around near X University with weapons on their bodies, asking students to cooperate in the investigation in twos and threes.

At that time, Mingzhou was in the stage of suspension from school, but he didn't want to go home. He rented a house outside the campus and hang out with his friends every day.

Hearing this news, he was stunned for a while, his hand playing the game stopped slightly, and he turned his head and asked:

"Has any of you caused major troubles recently?"

The young people next to him shook their heads.

Someone boldly said: "Huangmao provoked Zhuang Yan last time, and he is still locked up."

He didn't dare to say clearly that Zhou was also involved, so he just turned a corner to remind him.

Ming Zhou laughed and said, "That's all right, keep playing."

I fooled around until ten o'clock in the evening, and drank some wine again. After midnight, Mingzhou finally got sleepy and began to chase people away one by one.