7

lunch time.

Zhuang Jin's optical brain vibrated several times continuously, and lines of information popped out with a ding.

Shang Yu was halfway through eating, raised his eyes and asked, "Do you have a job?"

Zhuang Jin snorted, held up his optical brain to show Shang Yu, and said lazily, "My ineffective younger brother still has the face to act like a baby to me. It's been like this for the past few days, it's so annoying."

Shang Yu:?

This chat interface is very confusing—

Zhuang Yan: [The weather is fine today. 】

System: The message is from a contact on the blacklist, and the other party has been prompted to reject it.

Zhuang Yan: [I don’t know if my brother is in the central star recently, but recently opened a dessert shop near the school, the taste is quite good. If you are free next time, would you like to try it together? 】

System: The message is from a contact on the blacklist, and the other party has been prompted to reject it.

Zhuang Yan: [There is nothing else, I will continue to study first. 】

System: The message is from a contact on the blacklist, and the other party has been prompted to reject it.

After Shang Yu finished reading it, she was silent for half a second, feeling that this was blacklisted and lonely. It's too hypocritical. I refused to accept it and accepted it, and I couldn't stop accepting it.

"Zhuang Jin," he sighed, "you are so coquettish."

Zhuang Jin raised his eyebrows and retorted: "Sao? This is called correcting each other's attitudes.

"...If you want to put your attitude right, why don't you refuse to accept it?"

Zhuang Jin: "I won't."

That expression, as if written disobedience to bite me. Shang Yu was speechless.

Zhuang Jin sneered, and said in a drawn-out tone, "You don't have a younger brother, you don't understand."

Zhuang Yan knew from a young age that his brother was indeed a little cautious.

But he exerted 10,000 times of imagination, and he never expected Zhuang Jin to be so scheming...!

After the good news was sent out, Zhuang Yan calmed down and switched to the learning interface. He has always been a good student who is good at concentrating. After reading two or three pages, he gradually immersed himself in it.

Until suddenly there was another ding sound.

At the top of the screen, a message from Chen E popped up.

"tonight."

Just two cold words, other than that, there is nothing else to say.

Sometimes Zhuang Yan felt that Chen E was his creditor. After the homework is done, there seems to be no other valid reason to prevent the creditor from demanding debts.

He knocked on Qin Heyu's door and told his roommate that he had other plans for tonight.

"Okay." Qin Heyu said.

After explaining, Qin Heyu was quiet for two seconds, and then said eagerly: "By the way, Zhuang Yan."

"Ok?"

"I changed dormitories with my friend." Qin Heyu said, "I won't move out in the future, and will continue to be roommates with you. If there are other group assignments in the future, it will be convenient to cooperate."