47

Chen E was at a loss for a moment, his throat became hoarse.

"Fortunately, I took medicine before."

Zhuang Yan slowly put the medicine in Chen E's palm, raised his eyes and asked, "How many times a day do I have to take it?"

"three times."

"After dinner?"

"Ok."

Zhuang Yan thought, Chen E did a good job of hiding it. After so many days, he has never been caught by himself.

But it is still very sad, because I compared my experience when I was a child.

In the past, Zhuang Yan was a very healthy child, but if he accidentally fell ill, his mother and elder brother would take turns to take care of him and coax him to take medicine. There is still sugar after taking the medicine, so you can act like a baby.

But was Chen E ever indulged in this way back then?

In Central Star's teenage years, certainly not. Zhuang Yan only saw the Chen family let Chen Ran bully and ridicule him.

Zhuang Yan walked over to him and took his hand. As soon as the fingertips touched it, Chen E squeezed it hard.

"Go inside and have a seat." Zhuang Yan said.

Then they were brought into the study by Chen E, and they sat down on the sofa together. Alpha's long legs were bent, and her knees touched Zhuang Yan's knees.

Chen E let go of Zhuang Yan's hand, his eyes were dark and gloomy, and he touched Omega's trembling eyelashes.

There was still daze and daze on his face, because he didn't expect Zhuang Yan's reaction.

But the movement was extremely light, as if he was approaching, while preparing to withdraw his hand at any time.

"Chen E." Zhuang Yan asked again, "When you were injured, did it hurt?"

In the quiet study room, his voice was very soft. So Chen E carefully pinched Zhuang Yan's earlobe again.

"I don't remember." Chen E said, "It should be fine."

"Then plan to remove the gland, what's going on?"

Chen E frowned, not understanding what Zhuang Yan was talking about. Zhuang Yan sniffed and confessed:

"I found your previous medical records."

"..."

"Do you hate being drugged and marked by counterfeit goods?"

It's quite annoying, especially the need for Omega pheromones that is not under one's control.

At that time, Chen E was very extreme and wanted to get rid of this situation, but he couldn't find a way. He had to stick his thorns upright again to hide his liking for Zhuang Yan when he was a teenager.

But liking is an instinct that cannot be hidden, and he will be attracted as soon as the real feast comes back.

——At first, I just wanted to keep people by my side.

Later, I hope that when Zhuang Yan is in a happy mood, he can bend his eyes and smile at himself.

People are always greedy and push for an inch. Now that Chen E touched Omega, he wanted Zhuang Yan to treat him well—as Zhuang Yan himself promised.

But his experience in this area has always been very poor, and he can't even imagine how good it can be.

Chen E said, "Xiao Yan, I don't hate you."