50

The yellow-haired young man wanted to die at first, and said that he was just unhappy with Zhuang Yan, hated Omega, and wanted to punish him casually.

After all, Mingzhou's money has already arrived in the account, and he is short of manpower. If he doesn't manage his mouth well, he might have an enmity with the Ming family in the future.

After being severely taught a lesson, he realized that the enmity he had formed now was far greater than that of the Ming family—

Opposite is the major general of the military department.

God of Frontier.

And he actually drugged Chen E's Omega, oh my god, this is completely different from what Xiao Ming Shao described!

Didn't it mean that the relationship between Chen E and Zhuang Yan is only plastic, marked and forced to mark?

Seeing that if he didn't confess again, he would be imprisoned, the yellow-haired young man lowered his head aggrievedly, and confessed to the main messenger on the other side.

"Mingzhou asked me to do this." He said, "He paid for it, I contributed, and I didn't plan to do anything else. I just wanted to teach Zhuang Yan a lesson."

"Why should you teach me a lesson?"

"Who told him not to give Xiao Ming less face in public?"

But even if he confessed, this is still an illegal act, and he has to go to the detention center.

Huang Mao drooped his head, regretting to death, blaming himself for why he had to wade into this muddy water.

Based on Huang Mao's confession, the police continued to contact Ming Zhou.

But this link is much more troublesome. Although he is an illegitimate child, the Ming family has a big business after all, sitting on a huge team of lawyers, who can argue with the police forever.

When the news reached Zhuang Yan, he was startled, unable to figure out why Mingzhou had to target him like this.

But Chen E's tone was very light: "It doesn't matter, there are plenty of opportunities to teach him a lesson. Xiao Yan, don't be angry, just wait."

Zhuang Yan obediently kissed his side cheek.

Later, Zhuang Yan couldn't bear it anymore, and briefly dragged Ming Zhou out of the blacklist.

As soon as I sent the word "Mingzhou", the status on the other side changed immediately, showing that it was typing.

He waited for a while to see what Ming Zhou was going to say.

Soon, a reply popped up: "Yo, Zhuang Yan, I thought you were planning to block me forever."

"Do you like the aphrodisiac I gave you, have you been **** by Alpha, how does it taste, is it good?"

Ming Zhou's tone was vulgar and vicious, the words cherish and respect were not even in his dictionary.

Zhuang Yan's eyes were cold, and he was about to drag Ming Zhou back to the blacklist, but paused for a while.

"You are disgusting." Zhuang Yan said.

On the other side, Mingzhou was happy.

In his life, the word nausea can be regarded as the mildest evaluation.

Little bitches, money-losing goods. The pure-blooded brothers and sisters of the Ming family called him that every day.

While enjoying himself, Mingzhou felt a little funny. It seemed that as long as he continued to drag Zhuang Yan down, the distance between them would be closer.

I Heard That I Am a Scumbag, God of War Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें