24

In those days, Ning Huabi rarely had some free time, and made a video call with Zhuang Jin.

Zhuang Jin restrained himself a little in front of his mother, and managed to say a few good words: "My side is doing well, and work is going well. Xiaoyan has been quite obedient recently, and hasn't caused any major trouble."

He did not sue his brother. Ning Huabi, who will never catch up with the hot spots, will never see those gossips that have been deleted.

Ning Huabi sighed, remembering that he saw the name of his youngest son on the roster of the Design Innovation Competition.

She really wanted to see Zhuang Yan get better, but she didn't dare to hold out too much hope.

Ning Huabi asked again: "Have you met Xiao Yan recently?"

Zhuang Jin laughed: "No, I don't want to see you. Xiao Yan has been making excuses to act like a spoiled child to me, but I haven't planned to forgive him yet."

Ning Huabi laughed, and said gently: "Then you can handle it yourself, I have other projects to be busy in a while, and take care of my brother by the way, okay?"

"Row."

These all happened in places that Zhuang Yan could not see.

As expected, the popularity of the matter itself went down very quickly. After a few hours, even the posts were no longer found on the forum.

The other friends didn't ask much, they just sent Qin Heyu as a representative to ask Zhuang Yan if nothing happened.

Qin Heyu blushed, and said eagerly: "That's nothing, it doesn't mean anything else. Anyway, we are friends, don't think too much, just say if you need help, anyway, I will definitely stand by your side."

Zhuang Yan couldn't laugh or cry: "It's really nothing."

"…real?"

Zhuang Yan pointed to the back of her neck: "You will know it by smelling my pheromone."

Qin Heyu got stuck: "Oh."

Zhuang Yan hummed. But thinking of last night, looking at the back of Alpha on the terrace through the glass window, I feel a little flustered and cramped.

It just so happened that Qin Heyu didn't know how to speak.

After a few seconds, Zhuang Yan coughed lightly, and randomly asked a question: "Do you want to review?"

Qin Heyu nodded like a chicken pecking rice: "Yeah!"

Near the end of the term, there are more and more students in the library, and it is hard to find one.

Both Zhuang Yan and Qin Heyu are people with strong self-control. After discussing with each other casually, they decided to study in the dormitory.

Chen E also got busy, but there was no one there. According to 408, he was catching up with some work matters, and planned to save a free time later to deal with some personal matters.

408 reminded: "Xiao Yan, do you have any special plans for the winter vacation?"

Zhuang Yan: "Yes."

He booked a ticket to Bojiang Starfield in the middle of next month, and planned to go to Changlin Middle School to take a closer look before continuing to think about the next architectural design.

After all, he is already an adult, and the Federation has maintained good law and order over the years. It is not uncommon for an Omega to travel alone.

408 replied with a smiley face.

"receive."

Qin Heyu dragged Zhuang Yan to brush up the questions, reviewing space modeling and force calculation in a disgruntled manner. It is said that the failure rate of this course has been high all year round, and Xiao Qin's eyebrows are almost bald with worry.