49

Under the superimposed influence of the drugs and the climax, Zhuang Yan no longer remembered what he was in such a mess.

Alpha is surprisingly considerate in this regard, almost responsive even.

Zhuang Yan needed pheromones, so he took a bite. If you want other contacts, as long as there is no risk of pregnancy, you can also get patient satisfaction.

I only vaguely realized that the moon outside the window was getting higher and higher, and the branches of the osmanthus tree were swaying in the breeze.

Later, most of the night passed, Zhuang Yan was sweating all over, and his eyes were also wet, as if he had just been fished out of the water.

Chen E just went to the bathroom to wash his hands, as if nothing happened. By the way, he brought back a wet towel, and lowered his eyes to help Zhuang Yan wipe his body clean.

Zhuang Yan was embarrassed to keep making noises, so he had to bite his lower lip to hold back when he let out a little hum before.

Now there is a small indentation on the lips, Alpha touched it with his fingertips, bowed his head and kissed.

Both of them had high body temperatures, and Zhuang Yan was kissed very obediently, sticking softly in his arms.

Chen E let go of him, his voice a little hoarse: "I'll go down and get something to eat."

"Ok."

I don't know how long it took for Alpha to go out.

The optical brain placed by the bed rang a few times.

Zhuang Yan's arms were sore and limp, and he stretched out a hand with difficulty to fish out Guangnao.

It turned out to be Qin Heyu's news. He unlocked the screen, and saw Xiao Qin's anxious mood, line by line on the screen—

"Xiao Yan, you're back home, are you okay now?"

"I just came out of the school hospital. My god, there's something wrong with this medicine. It's an aphrodisiac."

Followed by the emoji of the cat screaming.

Zhuang Yan was startled, and his fingers froze immediately.

Before he could reply, Xiao Qin's scream continued to pop up:

"I remember I gave you the inhibitor back then, right?"

"But I didn't make a mistake! Xiaoyan, how could I give you an aphrodisiac, I have never touched this thing before."

Qin Heyu cried violently: "You must believe me!"

Zhuang Yan replied slowly: "I know, it can't be you."

Of course it couldn't be Qin Heyu, Zhuang Yan thought about it with his hot head, and suddenly recalled the day he bought cakes for Chen E and went home.

At that time, the schoolbag was knocked off, and the contents inside were scattered all over the floor. The young man with yellow hair next to him even offered to help pick it up.

—Will it be about that time?

Because apart from that time, strangers have no chance to rummage through their schoolbags.

And life has been very peaceful recently, and there are no other unexpected situations.

Thinking in chronological order, and remembering Alpha's expression when he came home at night when he received the cake.

Chen E's movement of unpacking the cake box was unfamiliar and stiff, but the light reflected in his eyes, as if flattered.

At that time, Zhuang Yan's brain became hot, so he coaxed: "If you like to eat, I will bring it to you every day."