9

"What a coincidence, Zhuang Yan."

Zhuang Yan turned around and saw Chi Tianyi striding towards him.

Chi Tianyi had a smile on his face, as if they had never had a quarrel before. He said: "I didn't expect to meet you here. I heard from you before that the living expenses were cut off by the family-it seems that the matter has been resolved?"

Zhuang Yan was stunned for half a second, remembering what happened. Back then, I made up a reason at random, in order to set up Chi Tianyi's true attitude.

"That's a lie to you." Zhuang Yan said politely.

Chi Tianyi's expression froze.

"The main reason is that I don't want to keep in touch with you, so I just found a reason." Zhuang Yan paused, "It seems that the effect is quite good."

"..."

Zhuang Yan asked: "Is there anything else? If not, you can go."

Chi Tianyi breathed a sigh of relief, and reached out to grab Zhuang Yan. Zhuang Yan's expression turned cold, and he turned sideways to avoid it.

However, he couldn't avoid it, and there was a shelf behind him. He took half a step back, and was blocked by Chi Tianyi between the shelves, his wrist was tightly squeezed.

Chi Tianyi thought about Zhuang Yan's money, held back his anger and said, "Xiao Yan, you seem to have changed a few days - did I do something wrong before that caused you to misunderstand?"

Isn't it just a changed person?

Zhuang Yan said: "Let go."

Not only did Chi Tianyi not let go, but he held it even tighter: "I just want you to listen to my explanation, Zhuang Yan, do you think I pursued you just for your money?"

Zhuang Yan asked back: "Otherwise?"

"of course not!"

"Then I suggest you cash back those expensive gifts first, and then talk to me."

Zhuang Yan's tone was clearly gentle, but Chi Tianyi felt his face was burning.

It is impossible to give money.

Hiring a lawyer has cost a fortune lately.

Chi Tianyi slowly let go of the Zhuang Yan, and felt that he couldn't hold back his face, so he smiled: "Forget it, I'm fine, so I'll just say hello to you. Since you don't want to talk now, then I'll leave first."

After taking two steps, he turned back and said, "That's right."

Zhuang Yan quietly watched Chi Tianyi jump around repeatedly.

Chi Tianyi stood on the only way Zhuang Yan left, and said with a smile: "You are the first in the group assignment recently, congratulations."

He said it was congratulations, but his tone was so sour: "Qin Heyu is very good, I thought my design was good enough, but I didn't expect him to make a more perfect one for you."

"A poor student like him should be short of money, right? Zhuang Yan, you are quite generous to him."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyes.

He could hear Chi Tianyi's implication - many people were discussing this in school these days.

It is said that a scumbag like Zhuang Yan who buys a degree with money and connections, how could he really participate in the homework, he must have spent money to get Qin Heyu over.

How can the bad reputation created by counterfeit goods be washed away so quickly.

Zhuang Yan said lightly: "Chi Tianyi, you can deceive yourself and others if you have to."