58

...Why do you seem to have never been marked like that?

Zhuang Yan suddenly realized, yes, I have never been marked like that...

His face was hot and his earlobes were burning. But in front of Xiao Qin, try to keep a natural expression.

"It actually went well."

Qin Heyu sighed and said, "That's good, but why are you blushing like this?"

"…It does not matter."

"Aww..."

The two Omegas stared at each other for several seconds.

Zhuang Yan felt that he might need to explain, so he said with difficulty: "Anyway, you don't need a permanent mark, and you can get through the climax period."

Qin Heyu hummed, and tried his best to agree: "Yes, in this day and age, inhibitors are quite effective."

"..."

"And, besides, you're still young, and you haven't even turned 20. It's too early to think about it now."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

How come this sentence sounds familiar.

Tonight's roommate sleepover meeting ended with a touch of embarrassment.

At the end, classmate Xiao Qin hurriedly said: "It's the end of the term soon, I will continue to review first. Xiao Yan, you also work hard."

"…Ok."

After hanging up the phone, Zhuang Yan threw the optical brain on the bed. He flopped and buried himself in the pillow, covering his face that was flushed even at the corners of his eyes.

The pillows were soft and fluffy and had a nice sunshine smell.

…like the texture of wing down.

Chen E has a pair of slender and powerful hands with distinct joints and rough fingertips. When holding the Zhuang Yan, his movements are careful and restrained.

Alpha, who has a fierce reputation abroad, has killed countless enemies, but has never really shown his minions to his own Omega.

Feeling very panicked, Zhuang Yan finally decided to throw away the pillow, get out of bed and stand up with slippers on.

The beautiful omega's hair was upturned, and the pajamas were pressed out of the folds. It must have looked undignified, but he really didn't have the heart to clean it up.

At half past nine, Chen E must have not rested yet.

Zhuang Yan walked out of the bedroom, the lights on the other side were dim, Alpha should still be busy downstairs.

So he stepped on the carpet downstairs and found the charging 408 at the corner of the second floor. The robot's electronic eyes flickered, and it raised its head to say hello: "Xiao Yan, what's the matter?"

"Where's Chen E?"

"The major general is in the conference room."

Zhuang Yan came to the first floor, and the door of the meeting room was closed, maybe there was important work to be done.

He was not in a hurry, sitting on the sofa and waiting.

Even while waiting, the rhythm of the heartbeat is still extremely chaotic, like a restless little animal in his arms.

But it's already a tacit love relationship, why do you still feel nervous and uneasy because of this kind of thing now?

The living room was quiet, only myself, and the half-curved moon outside the window.