53

These are very subtle dispatches, and ordinary opponents cannot capture them at all.

But this is what quantum life is best at. For him, all macroscopic changes are like a torrent.

He played out the cards in an orderly manner, arranging them step by step, and as long as there was a chance, he would be able to throw out Wang Bo.

Notifying Mingzhou to leave Central Star was also when the cards were halfway through.

At that time, the starship had just set sail from Andromeda, and Ning Huabi and Chen E were both on their way back.

On the side of the central star, the search team and the special police team are still continuing the carpet search, looking for erratic abnormal signals through the induction between the captives and the same kind.

Ming Zhou was taken aback for a moment: "You want me to leave Central Star?"

"Don't you want to leave the Ming family?"

Ming Zhou dreamed of it.

But being raised like a pig by the Ming family for so many years, he felt like a waste, and he didn't even know how to live after going out.

The other party laughed and teased: "So what are you afraid of? After you become like me, what do you want for the so-called money and status? This is just the last trivial test."

"Okay." Mingzhou said.

According to the information provided by Quantum Life, he can no longer help Mingzhou hide for longer. Within tomorrow, no matter what, we must leave.

The route has already been set, and there will be a transport starship that will set sail from the central star around six or seven in the afternoon.

After Mingzhou received it, he couldn't help frowning.

"Is there no other choice?"

This turned out to be a ship transporting radioactive waste.

"Yes, another option. I will throw you directly to the Central Army. Let them cut your brain open and conduct various human experiments on your body. How about it? Do you like it?"

Ming Zhou trembled.

"I see." Ming Zhou said.

He didn't even have to pack his luggage, nor did he bother to say goodbye to anyone. Mingzhou waited empty-handed, hoping that after he left, he could successfully ascend to a higher life.

He was already tired of being a human being, and he no longer wanted to experience Omega's impulse and instinct that he couldn't get rid of every year during the climax.

It's about time.

The voice whispered in his ear, "Go, I'll wait for you in the Cape Town sector."

Whether he comes or leaves, he is always erratic, and Mingzhou can't catch him at all.

He could only listen to the instructions, drive the suspension car alone, and drive towards the airport in the afterglow of the setting sun at the fastest speed.

It was very windy that day, and I should feel comfortable.

Mingzhou rolled down the car window and let the cold wind blow for a while, suddenly a little urge to clamor arose in his chest.

He held the steering wheel with one hand, took out the spare optical computer with the other hand, and entered the number of Zhuang Yan that he had memorized in his heart.

After connecting, Mingzhou couldn't help laughing.

"Hi, Zhuang Yan." He said.