63

This is actually a bit overpowering to say.

After the big bang, there must be official involvement in how to rate the damage, evaluate the repair plan, and calculate the cost.

The team next door to Ning Huabi has already started working overtime. Because of the shortage of manpower, they even asked Ning Huabi to transfer a few designers.

When Zhuang Yan called his mother two days ago, he still talked about it.

Ning Huabi said in a comforting tone: "You are asking about 7c, right? Its damage is actually tolerable. It looks a bit miserable in some places, but the overall structure is quite complete."

She also mentioned: "But also because of the integrity of the structure, the main energy and focus of the design institute are on several other planets. I don't know when it will be its turn."

"Will it be difficult to repair 7c?"

This question is very stupid, and Zhuang Yan regretted it a little when he said it. Sure enough, Ning Huabi chuckled lightly and said with a sigh:

"It's not difficult to repair."

Chen Eguang has complete information in his mind, from photos to models. He sent it to Zhuang Yan, and then stroked Omega's soft hair.

It's obviously a childish determination of a student, but both of them are very serious.

"You can play whatever you want," Chen E said.

Zhuang Yan shook his head vigorously. In terms of design, how could he casually say these two words!

Once you make up your mind, preparations for the Zhuang Banquet will begin.

In the evening, Chen E was busy with his work, so he also stayed up late in the study with him. Look at the photos over and over again to find all the information you need.

Kepler 7c before it was destroyed was actually a lush and beautiful planet full of vitality. Now there are only wind and sand wandering in the wilderness, the endless desert, and the cobweb-like deep pits and rifts around the point where the warhead fell.

Many people on the Internet said that this has become a death star.

But Zhuang Yan didn't like to use death to describe the planet, because it was only temporarily injured. The scars caused by the explosion must be repaired, and new life will eventually rise in the desert.

He typed intently, and registered the restoration of Kepler 7c on the official website as the final theme he finally selected.

After registering, Zhuang Yan raised his head and saw that Chen E on the other side of the room had also finished his work.

Alpha wrapped the light brain around his fingertips, playing with it casually, as if he was thinking about something. But he was very keen on eyesight, and felt that Zhuang Yan was looking at him, so he raised his eyes.

"Xiao Yan, it's time for you to rest." Chen E said.

Zhuang Yan stared at him with innocent moist deer eyes.

Chen E's movements froze, and he looked at Zhuang Yan unnaturally.

Zhuang Yan asked, "Aren't you going to accompany me?"

"..."

"I've been with you for the past few days."

Chen E sighed, lowered his head and put the light brain on the table, he said: "Then you go to bed first, I'll take a shower."

But this bath was much longer than before, Zhuang Yan was so dazed by the wait that Chen E went to bed with moisture.

His hair was still half wet, so he didn't get too close to Zhuang Yan. But Zhuang Yan came over naturally, rubbing against Alpha's shoulder, sniffing the smell of alcohol.