29

Qin Heyu fell into a daze:

What the **** is a one-sided love? Zhuang Yan has already agreed, but Chen E doesn't know what's going on?

Didn't you agree to communicate with each other on the premise of being responsible? How could things develop like this?

What about the previous grievances, are they going to be written off?

His head was filled with a hundred thousand reasons, but Zhuang Yan refused to say anything.

Zhuang Yan was forced to ask too many questions, but she just shook her head with red ears: "We'll talk again when you go back to school."

Qin Heyu: "OK, wait, I'll be on the starship tomorrow!"

After angrily packing his luggage for a while, the dull student Xiao Qin suddenly realized, wait, Zhuang Yan used to blush often.

It seems that it is also when Chen E is mentioned.

...Good guy, it turns out that I have been moved for a long time!

Qin Heyu had nothing to say, and could only angrily announce that he would unilaterally spend a period of time with Zhuang Yanyou.

The shattering of the friendship did not last long. Back at school on the weekend, as soon as Qin Heyu entered the dormitory, he saw the return gift package that Zhuang Yan had prepared for him.

Who doesn't like delicious snacks? Qin Heyu asked Zhuang Yan seriously while his heart beat wildly: "Have you figured out how to explain it?"

"Explain what?"

"The four elements of time, place, people, things, when did it start, and what do you plan to do next?"

Zhuang Yan held back for half a second, even his eyelids turned red, and said softly, "Why don't you eat something first."

"..."

"I specially brought it back from the Bojiang Starfield."

Qin Heyu sighed, and had no choice but to cooperate with Zhuang Yan to exchange the jerky from his hometown.

Sitting on the sofa together and eating some snacks, the atmosphere gradually became less rigid. Qin Heyu tore open a pack of biscuits, gave half of it to Zhuang Yan, and asked squintingly:

"Do you feel particularly embarrassed and don't know how to speak?"

Zhuang Yan raised her head: "Generally speaking, what should other people do when they encounter this situation?"

Qin Heyu fell silent.

Generally speaking, there are very few Omega that can harm Alpha in that respect. This kind of opening is so rare that people can't find past cases to refer to.

Zhuang Yan asked uncertainly: "Chasing after him, and then confessing directly?"

Qin Heyu spoke with difficulty: "I'm sorry Xiaoyan, this is a bit beyond my knowledge level."

"..."

"Just try this first?"

The two Omegas looked at each other for a while. One has only a failed first love, and the other has no real first love experience.

Qin Heyu wiped his hands and threw the pillow over in embarrassment: "Zhuang Yan, what are you afraid of? Even if he fails, he still can't do without your pheromones, can't he?"

Zhuang Yan grabbed the pillow, the temperature on his face seemed to be burning.

"But I don't want to fail."