43

After the weekend, Zhuang Jin personally sent Zhuang Yan back to school, and repeatedly told him that he must notify himself in time if he felt something was wrong.

Zhuang Yan nodded obediently.

"The military department and the laboratory are still in a hurry," Zhuang Jin said, "the principle has not been fully studied. But I heard that there is an inference that adolescents in the developmental period are easier to control due to unstable hormones and pheromones." .”

My younger brother also encountered that kind of thing before and after the split.

Zhuang Jin pretended not to care, and said in a relaxed tone that it was no big deal: "In a few months, it will be your nineteenth birthday. So as long as you spend this time well, you will be safe in the future."

"Ok."

"Xiaoyan," Zhuang Jin said carelessly, "just leave it to us to protect you."

"..."

After all, he was his brother, so Zhuang Yan had to give Zhuang Jin some face.

So he smiled obediently, and even his dimples were slightly sunken.

"Okay, thank you brother."

This time it was Zhuang Jin's turn to be silent for half a second, turning his face away, showing a toothache-like expression.

"Forget it, it's really nasty. You go, I will contact the optical brain if I have something to do."

"..."

Going upstairs and back to the dormitory, I saw classmate Xiao Qin poking his head out of the window with a curious look on his face.

"Xiao Yan, is that your brother?"

Zhuang Yan nodded, Qin Heyu said again:

"You two look quite alike. But speaking of it, didn't you guys quarrel before, and now you're reconciled?"

"Well, I just reconciled recently."

"That's great!"

Looking down from the window, Zhuang Jin's hover car was slowly driving away.

He has a bad personality, and his car is also an exaggerated and expensive style, painted in a **** sunset red. In the simple and low-key Star University campus, it is simply too dazzling.

Zhuang Yan felt his eyes hurt when he looked at it, and he couldn't look directly at it, so he hurriedly dragged Qin Heyu to eat snacks together.

While eating and chatting casually about study, Xiao Qin said proudly, "My airport has already started modeling!"

"Ok!"

"Xiao Yan, I know your progress is definitely faster than mine. But I don't care, I just want to be beautiful first."

Zhuang Yan frowned: "Okay."

Doing design alone is actually a very lonely thing. Before the official completion, the mood will always swing between complacency and self-loathing.

At night, I feel that everything is safe, and when I wake up after a night of sleep, I may feel that the things I tinkered with are all rubbish.

Then I thought about revisions repeatedly, and walked forward with difficulty.

Zhuang Yan's own model has been built and is now fine-tuning and refining the details. From material selection to cost minimization, there are many aspects to consider—

There is pride hidden in his bones, and he hopes that he can present a beautiful result that convinces everyone.

While the border conflict was heating up, Chen Ran accompanied his fiancée Ji Dandan to a charity auction.