12

During this period of time, Chi Tianyi was indeed selecting suitable shooters for himself on various platforms.

After all, the Chi family was going downhill. Chi Tianyi searched his and his family's contacts for a long time, but he couldn't find a suitable candidate.

You can't pick it in your own school, and now this matter is making a fuss in the campus. If he cheated and got stabbed in the back by his classmates, then Chi Tianyi wouldn't want to continue messing around.

So after thinking about it, he turned on the optical brain and listed the following selection criteria:

It is best to be an unknown new designer. The farther the registration location is from the central star, the better, so that the chance of exposure is also small.

Able to accept urgent drafts, willing to give up copyright and authorship rights, and act as a shooter. The style cannot be too far from Qin Heyu, and the ability must be stronger.

Fees can be appropriately high, but not too expensive.

However, at this moment, Chi Tianyi didn't know that he, who selected people according to such harsh standards, had unknowingly fallen into the encirclement net of the Zhuang brothers...

On all platforms, he randomly selected ten suitable designers, and nine of them were fishing vests surnamed Zhuang.

The last one is Qin Heyu who used a fake identity and address.

Chi Tianyi calculated his own budget, and then sent a private message inquiry to the suitable candidate, and asked the designer to exhibit works of related styles.

It was the central star at four o'clock in the morning, and most people were in dreamland. Zhuang Jin suddenly heard his optical brain ding, and then ding ding seven times.

He got up in a daze with the breath of getting up, turned on his light brain to look, and smiled.

I thought there was a sudden job, but it turned out to be a bad student who bullied Zhuang Yan who couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and started to cast a wide net to buy designs from his eight vests.

The time difference is different in different star regions, so Zhuang Jin first turned off the reminder of the last vest and pretended that he was sleeping. Then use other cannon fodder vests, the lion opened his mouth to drive up prices—

Vest A: Buy it now, 500,000.

Vest B: If I were a shooter, I would have to charge more than half a million.

Vest C: signature? If you don't sign and just buy out, the market price starts at 500,000.

Chi Tianyi:? ? ?

These people are stealing money!

Yat. : Too expensive, make it cheaper.

Vest D: The market is like this, especially if you are looking for someone to be a shooter, the work has nothing to do with me. If you don't believe me, go ask someone else.

At the same time, Zhuang Jin's vest E made an expensive voice: Kiss, the minimum is 500,000, no discount.

Chi Tianyi: ...

Staying up late and lack of sleep can easily cause people to lose their IQ and judgment. No matter how much Chi Tianyi made trouble in school, he was still a college student with limited social experience.

It's fine for a single designer to ask for 500,000 yuan.

When everyone said that, Chi Tianyi had to be shaken...