15

Perhaps because of this conversation before going to bed, Zhuang Yan had a dream all night.

All the scumbags of the counterfeit, the fish they caught, the relatives and friends who let them down, all held up the torch sticks and ran after Zhuang Yan. While running, he also shouted slogans about digging out kidneys and glands.

Before dawn, Zhuang Yan woke up with fright.

Zhuang Yan's heart was pounding, she turned on her optical brain, and took another look at Qin Heyu's ABO legal education courseware.

When I calmed down, I lay back on the bed, but suddenly found that I couldn't fall asleep.

After tossing and turning for a long time, Zhuang Yan finally sat up in a daze.

And think about life.

...Does it need to take a very extreme way of apologizing to Chen E, the victim of the impostor's molestation?

No way.

Life is so precious, he still has to continue to apologize to his brother and mother.

And in the final analysis, it is not my fault, so no matter whether I go to prison or go to the crematorium, it seems very unfair.

That being the case, he had no choice but to take this responsibility to Chen E in a normal way.

Thinking about it this way, Zhuang Yan suddenly felt that since regaining his body, his attitude was actually quite good.

The fish that should be deleted are all deleted; the ambiguous objects that should be blocked are all blacked out. Interpersonal relationships are clean and there is no stain left.

I am ready here.

...I just don't know what Chen E thinks.

Zhuang Yan has been smart since childhood and has a strong memory. Whether it was the knowledge in the textbooks or doing some harmless villains with Zhuang Jin, he learned quickly.

The only thing I'm not very good at is trying to figure out complicated people's hearts.

His likes and dislikes are simple, he treats whoever treats him well.

Only Chen E has an extreme and surly personality, often jumping back and forth between good and bad, likes and dislikes.

I still remember when I was a child, if Chen E was in a good mood, he would let Zhuang Yan lie on his back and fly him down from a high place. If you are in a bad mood, you don't even want to listen to Zhuang Yan politely calling out Brother Chen E.

If it wasn't caused by counterfeit goods.

Zhuang Yan should grow up step by step and drift away from Chen E.

After all, Chen E can only be regarded as a classmate whose family lived relatively close before, who was several years behind.

But it's different now. After making up his mind, Zhuang Yan saw the word Chen E in the address book, and felt that there was a sense of responsibility shrouded in it.

But how exactly?

It is obviously unrealistic to ask Qin Heyu for help outside the court. Classmate Xiao Qin, the envoy of justice, can only teach the responsible way of sending people in.

Zhuang Yan bit her nails, and sent a message to Chen E in great confusion: "Are you free on the weekend?"

The moment I clicked send, I suddenly felt relieved and relaxed.