57

Before Ming Zhou was executed, he finally let go and provided another piece of information—

He explained that the smuggling route arranged by Quantum Life is a starship that transports and processes radioactive waste between different star fields.

This narrowed down the scope a lot. During the time period at the airport, there was only one starship that met the requirements to apply for a special channel to leave the port.

But considering Mingzhou's IQ, it's hard to say whether this starship is a cover designed by Quantum Life.

But the person in charge of the intelligence department still decided: "No matter what, immediately arrange for people to follow its migration route to track it. The operation should be as concealed as possible, and no surprises can be made. Once any abnormalities are found, report them as soon as possible."

After the relevant personnel were ordered, they rushed to Cape Town as soon as possible.

At the same time, on the other hand, the investigation continues in an orderly manner.

Cape Town is close to the border, so the military can dispatch more prisoners who have been safely controlled, and the search progress can be accelerated a lot.

During the meeting in the afternoon, all parties took turns reporting information and progress.

There are not many people in the military meeting room, and Chen E is the one with the highest status. The young Alpha was sitting facing the holographic projection, with his hands on the table, his posture was indifferent and upright.

After listening, Chen E looked down at Guangnao. He said:

"I have another question. Apart from parasitizing on human beings, is there another possibility for quantum life - hiding in a desolate asteroid?"

Academician Shen said: "It is possible."

Quantum life does not need to eat, like a virus, it can maintain its activity for a long time. There are even dormant instincts that survive extreme situations.

The atmosphere at the meeting was suddenly silent.

Chen E raised his eyes, and said in a stern tone: "Then we can't just focus on the human gathering place, and the no-man's land around the third, seventh, and thirteenth planets must also be thoroughly investigated.

"If you need manpower, tell me later, and I will be transferred from the border guards."

The person in charge of the intelligence department saluted: "Yes."

So the meeting ended like this.

Chen E always pays attention to efficiency when working, and uses the shortest time to finalize the required number of people and time with the person in charge.

Then the order was forwarded to the border, and the response there was fast, and all the details were arranged immediately.

On the way back to his office, he received another communication request from Academician Shen.

Chen E walked into the room and closed the door behind his back. In the confined space, the holographic projection of Academician Shen wearing a white coat was reflected.

"Major General Chen, I have some ideas."

"Please say."

Academician Shen showed a worried look: "This escaped quantum life has the ability to be many times stronger than its kind. If the border guards come into close contact with it, I am worried that there will be risks."