39

There was a stardust storm at the base that day, and the traffic was blocked. A red signal is issued within the system, and all personnel are advised to postpone travel.

But under such climatic conditions, the starship takeoff and landing point is a very risky thing. There is no special combat requirement, and the personnel in charge of transportation are full of embarrassment, and they can't sign the special approval document.

It doesn't matter, the center of the storm is slightly off. Chen E ordered 408 to prepare the mecha, he can manually cross the storm, and then go to another nearby port to board the ship.

"It's dangerous," 408 said.

Chen E's tone was cold: "I have experience."

Both the strong wind and the meteorite flow were quite violent, Chen E held the joystick tightly with a dignified expression.

The tail of the falling star dragged fire, and the mecha shuttled through the orange flames, extremely small but extremely flexible.

After finally crossing the star storm and landing safely, a thin layer of sweat broke out on Alpha's back.

Before he had time to rest, he got out of the cockpit of the mecha and hurriedly boarded the starship.

The climate at the jump point is still unstable, but at least it can set sail. But under this influence, the whole journey was at least 20 minutes slower than usual.

When they arrived at Kepler, Zhuang Yan and his professors and classmates had already set off for the central star.

"Their starship just left port for ten minutes," 408 asked, "do you need to activate special authority to stop?"

Chen E frowned and asked, "Is Xiaoyan up there?"

"exist."

"He's still under A-level protection."

"yes."

So Zhuang Yan should be very safe now.

Chen E hummed, his voice slightly hoarse: "Then I'll go back to the central star and wait for him."

The starships of the military headquarters are always much faster than those used by civilians. Chen E went back half a day earlier than Zhuang Yan, and even had time to return to the military headquarters to deal with some urgent matters.

According to his request, 408 reported Zhuang Yan's whereabouts at a fixed point.

"The small banquet is halfway through."

"At nine o'clock tomorrow morning, the small banquet will be held."

Chen E squeezed the center of his eyebrows, and said: "If there is no class, just take him home."

408 Confirmed.

"There's really no class."

Before the suspension car was about to set off, Chen E said again: "Forget it, I'll go to pick up the banquet."

He is always too paranoid and surly, like holding a handful of quicksand, he wants to hold Zhuang Yan firmly in his palm.

But Zhuang Yan is not a handful of sand. Zhuang Yan is a beautiful, docile Omega. The wrist is white and delicate, and if it is pinched twice, the skin will appear bruised.

Sometimes Chen E even felt that it was Zhuang Yan who tolerated his sharp points and bad temper.

— What if this is actually true?

If Zhuang Yan was also parasitized like Wei Yang, he spent the most vigorous years of youth in fear and loneliness.

Another consciousness that does not belong to you lives in your body, and you are forced to do things you don't want to do.