56

Ning Huabi carefully disciplined her children since she was a child. If it is a dinner at home, no one can be lazy, and everyone has to cook a dish.

So she cooked a plate of prawns herself, and then fried a dish. Zhuang Yan is on the stove, with pork belly stewed on a low fire.

Zhuang Jin said why, how could he take advantage of Chen E casually. But under the urging of my younger brother, I still went into the kitchen to cut the beef in sauce, then adjusted the sauce, and prepared to make a white-cut chicken.

"Brother," Zhuang Yan said very politely, "You should cooperate more now, and I will behave better when I bring my sister-in-law over."

Zhuang Jin laughed angrily: "It's nice to say, but aren't you taking advantage of me? What if I don't bring it all the time?"

"...Mom will be very disappointed."

Zhuang Jin clicked his tongue and stopped talking.

After leaving the kitchen door, they looked like brothers and friends again.

Ning Huabi and Chen E were talking in the living room, while Alpha sat very straight, even a bit stiff. Zhuang Yan walked over and poked Chen E's waist.

As a result, the fingertips were quickly pressed down, and Chen E squeezed him hard, meaning to stop making trouble.

All this happened out of sight of the mother. Ning Huabi brushed her hair and said with a smile: "Xiaoyan, I just talked to Chen E about something about your childhood."

Zhuang Yan: "...?"

He should have been very good when he was a child, and there was nothing shameful about him.

Ning Huabi said: "At that time, you were only in elementary school, and when you came home, you looked very angry. My brother asked you what happened, and you said that Chen Ranjin next door bullied others and died of necrosis."

"..."

This sounds really silly.

"At that time, Xiao Jin thought you were being bullied, and almost rushed out of the house to fight Chen Ran."

Zhuang Yan concealed the heat on his face and tried not to look at Chen E.

"not me."

Ning Huabi didn't point it out, but just smiled softly.

"Well, not you."

She greeted Chen E and went into the kitchen to see Zhuang Jin's progress.

After Ning Huabi left, Chen E turned his head and looked at Zhuang Yan whose cheeks were burning unbelievably.

Zhuang Yan was too embarrassed to say anything, and didn't know what to say. After two or three seconds of silence, he took Chen E's finger and took the initiative to change the subject.

"Would you like to visit my room?"

"it is good."

The furnishings in the banquet room are still the same as when they were in middle school, with books and notebooks, and a half-made exercise book.

That's because just halfway through, he was hospitalized because of a pheromone disorder, and he never had a chance to touch it again.

The desk is placed by the window, and the white gauze curtain is blown up by the wind, and you can see the lively hibiscus flowers blooming outside the window.

"When I was young, my mother sat next to me and taught me how to draw."

Chen E responded with a nasal voice.