22

Before going to bed that night, Zhuang Yan looked through many old news and materials.

About the poor and remote Bojiang Starfield, a generally backward small town in the last era. There are many times as many mines as there are schools. A young man who has not grown up yet, he went straight into the mines right out of junior high school.

If Chen E had not come to the central star.

After the death of his mother, he may embark on a life path similar to other teenagers in the Bojiang Star Region - facing an overly harsh working environment at a premature age, and in another thirty or forty years, he will be as old as seventy or eighty years old Same.

There are many such reports and videos.

Facing the microphones of different reporters, the half-grown children in the mine who had faded from their student appearance gave similar answers:

"The family is too poor."

"There are three younger brothers to support."

"My father passed away too early, and the family really couldn't afford to go to school. It's better to come out to work earlier and help my mother share some pressure."

In such places, dropping out of school is a hundred times easier option than going to school.

But there is such a middle school, which stands on a remote and inconspicuous little planet. Its tuition is free, as long as the child wants to study, he will not be turned away.

This middle school is called Changlin Middle School. In the list of the Design Innovation Competition, it put forward a need to renovate the teaching building with a very low budget.

It was the last one on the candidate list by Zhuang Yan.

Wen Xuan, the principal of this term, is the third principal since the school was founded.

In fact, she was ordered at a critical moment—before taking office, the former principal suddenly became seriously ill and was unable to manage it. The operation and finance of Changlin Middle School were all in chaos.

And under such circumstances, Wen Xuan resigned from his original stable job and resolutely stepped into the campus of Changlin Middle School.

During these years, Wen Xuan received almost the lowest salary in the whole school, just to make ends meet. She was vigorous and resolute, and it didn't take long for her to gradually get used to it, and she handled all major and minor matters in an orderly manner.

Some time ago, there were many interviews and reports about Wen Xuan, from her childhood life experiences to now taking over the banner of the previous generations of principals and becoming the mainstay of the new generation of Changlin Middle School.

"Doer."

"The most outstanding alpha female in fifty years."

All kinds of praise appear in articles and videos. And Wen Xuan never showed any pride on his face no matter when he was.

She is strict and doesn't like to laugh; she is also warm and humane.

"I don't want too many cameras to focus on me personally," said Principal Wen. "Changlin Middle School and the children who are out of school in Bojiang Starfield are the ones who need more attention."

Wen Xuan's voice was sonorous, and there seemed to be heat in his eyes looking through the lens.

At that moment, Zhuang Yan felt touched.

The messy and complicated thoughts that were left in my mind before all settled down.

Zhuang Yan flipped through the design draft and re-examined his choice.