1

late at night.

Chen E came late, and showed more aggressiveness than before.

Alpha doesn't know how to control it. Zhuang Yan was feverish in a daze, and felt that the back of his neck was about to be bitten.

Later, it was really uncomfortable, Zhuang Yan couldn't help but struggled and cried out in pain. Chen E paused for a moment, and the aggressive smell of spirits was finally a little farther away.

It was pitch black.

"The Zhuang Banquet."

Chen E touched the back of Zhuang Yan's neck with his fingertips, and slowly drew down little by little, and finally stopped on the teeth marks.

"I'm going to leave later," his voice was hoarse and cold, which was different from the ferocity when he bit his neck. "You'd better cooperate and don't waste too much time."

In fact, it didn't do anything, it was just an Alpha in the susceptible period, who needed to obtain Omega pheromones. Zhuang Yan trembled, feeling that the back of his neck was being bitten again.

The heat came down. Chen E's body smelled very strong of alcohol, Zhuang Yan endured it for a while, and his whole body became dizzy from the smoke.

But there is no other way, in this situation, it’s a long story—

Another soul of unknown origin lived in Zhuang Yan's body.

That soul was like a robber, driving the banquet out grandly and taking away the right to use the body. No matter how much Zhuang Yan resisted, it was useless, he could only watch his life being stolen by it.

He called that soul a counterfeit.

Fourteen-year-old Zhuang Yan has just differentiated into an Omega. He is a well-behaved and beautiful boy. And after the counterfeit dominated the body, it became a mad dog, biting everyone and making a mess of everything.

After four years, the little soul of the counterfeit has exerted great destructive power. Zhuang Yan's studies are in a mess, and his family is almost broken up.

He absolutely hated fakes.

Among all the people who were let down, his elder brother Zhuang Jin was the worst one, he almost lost his life. The mother was also very angry and had a serious illness. After recovering from her illness, she never said a word to Zhuang Yan.

Next is Chen E.

Before that, Chen E had been in the army for many years and had made numerous military exploits. I heard that after a while, there will be a chance to be transferred back to the central star and be judged as a major general.

He was tall, straight in military uniform, with straight shoulders and back. And because he had blood on his hands and killed too many rebels at the border, there was always a lingering evil spirit between his handsome eyebrows and eyes.

However, such a promising Alpha has a disabled half-beast form, and his glands are also defective.

Once he has been in close contact with an Omega pheromone, he will have to rely on the same person to get through the susceptible period in his life.

This Omega happens to be Zhuang Banquet.

In other words, the counterfeit had bad intentions and teased Chen E with Zhuang Yan's pheromone.

The original intention was just to play casually, to make the strongest Alpha of the young generation of war gods in the whole interstellar feel a bit deflated, but in the end, he accidentally formed a lifetime mark on him.