26

'The Chen family has prepared for Chen Ran for a long time, and the grand engagement banquet is finally held.

It is said that the guests present were all prominent figures, which gave Chen Hongfei enough face.

Chen Ran was wearing a high-end suit, and he was meticulously groomed from hair to leather shoes. His Omega fiancée is a young actor from a famous family, holding Chen Ran's arm and leaning on him like a vine.

The media took a lot of photos that day, Chen Ran knelt down on one knee to put on a ring for his fiancée. The fiancee held a pink rose and smiled sweetly.

Comments everywhere are praising them for their talent and beauty, they are a match made in heaven.

"Why didn't Chen E come?" Some people had sharp eyes and realized that an important role was missing.

As a result, the rumors of the discord between the Chen family brothers were uncovered again, and popularized science over and over again on social media.

—It turns out that Chen Ran's birthday party is almost of this kind every year, but the Chen family has never celebrated Chen E's birthday, not even once.

—Chen E himself has never attended any banquet where Chen Ran was the protagonist.

Someone complained: "It's clear that it's different treatment. Chen Ran is the young master who is held in the palm of his hand. If I were Chen E, I would definitely not want to put a hot face on a cold ass."

"I don't know if the Chen family has regretted seeing Chen E's status now."

When the news came out, Zhuang Yan was still in the Bojiang Starfield. He ran back and forth between the hotel and Changlin Middle School, hardly having time to pay attention to other messy things.

408 sent a message saying: "Xiao Yan, the colonel is boarding the ship and will arrive tomorrow afternoon."

Zhuang Yan suddenly woke up from his busy schedule and asked, "Are you coming?"

408 is a smart AI with a strong learning ability, and sent a crying cat emoticon: "I stay in the central star to handle business."

"...I see."

Zhuang Yan always felt that Chen E would be easier to get along with if 408 was present. In case of cold, there are also robots to help spread the word.

But he comforted M, maybe even if he came here, Alpha would be busy too? There is no certainty how many opportunities to meet.

The next afternoon, Chen E landed and sent a brief message.

At that time, in order to focus on design, Zhuang Yan switched his optical brain to the do-not-disturb mode. It took several hours to see it.

He felt a little guilty, but he wasn't sure whether to apologize.

He simply replied with an emoji, saying that M had just seen it.

They didn't see each other for the next day, and Wen Xuan mentioned intentionally or unintentionally that Chen E went to visit his mother's grave.

Another day later, Wen Xuan said that Chen E seemed to be tidying up the old house where he lived.

There was nostalgia on her face: "It's a little far from the hotel you live in, and the building is too old, but the scenery is good."

Zhuang Yan hummed lightly.

After dinner time, Chen E finally sent a second message: "Go downstairs."

At that time, the modification of Zhuang Yan was just halfway through, and the train of thought got stuck. After drawing on paper for a long time, no matter how I look at it, I feel that it is flawed.