20

Chen E looked at Zhuang Yan, and after a while, he hummed.

Alpha's resonant cavity is low, and the sound almost seems to be ironed from the depths of the chest.

"What are you drawing?"

Zhuang Yan said: "It's a design draft for a competition-did you just come back? No sound was heard."

Chen E walked over, frowning and forcibly picked up the paper full of drafts.

He actually couldn't understand it, he only knew that Zhuang Yan's painting was beautiful. The lines are complicated and smooth, and the three-dimensional and spatial sense of the building are vivid on the paper.

"Too lazy to bother you." Chen E said.

Zhuang Yan is not used to being seen half of the drafts of ideas, but he can't grab Chen E, and he is afraid of tearing the paper.

He could only pinch the manuscript paper, pursed his lips and said, "Don't look at it yet, I haven't finished drawing yet."

Chen E put the paper back on the table, his brows and eyes were indifferent and slack. He smelled heavily of alcohol, Zhuang Yan thought it was fluctuating pheromones at first.

After a couple of sniffs, I realized it wasn't.

I don't know how much Chen E drank, Zhuang Yan's breathing became stagnant. Even if Alpha was drunk, his face wasn't very obvious, only his eyes looked deep and dull.

"Then you continue to draw."

But being stared at from the side like this, Zhuang Yan couldn't draw at all.

He glanced at the time, it was past nine o'clock, not too late. Zhuang Yan pursed her lips and discussed in a good voice: "Then why don't you go and do something else first?"

Chen E didn't say a word, and was silent for a few seconds before leaning over to Zhuang Yan. He always smelled of wine, and there was a bit of a cold, winter-like breath.

Zhuang Yan froze for a moment.

As if being stared at by a ferocious wild animal, Zhuang Yan didn't dare to move, and obediently let Chen E continue.

Alpha is tall and has a strong sense of oppression. But the hands are warm. His fingertips landed on Zhuang Yan's earlobe, and he didn't know how hard he twisted it.

Zhuang Yan endured the pain and flinched slightly.

"You have a mole here."

In the past, Chen E's words tended to be rigid, maybe it was a style he developed in the frontier army, and he always spoke as if he was giving orders. After getting drunk tonight, her tone of voice softened subtly, as if warming up.

Perhaps because of the smell of alcohol, Zhuang Yan's heart beat faster for no reason. His cheeks were slightly hot, and under the thin, almost transparent skin, a delicate layer of blood appeared.

The pretty boy looked up at Chen E, but Alpha was startled, and unconsciously let go of his fingertips.

"The Zhuang Banquet."

"Ok?"

Chen E leaned against the table, keeping a short distance away. He said: "Let the robot take you back tonight, I've had a drink."

Zhuang Yan had no choice but to respond again.

Chen E slowly unbuttoned his cuffs, turned and walked out of the study. The house was so big that after a while his footsteps disappeared down the corridor.

Zhuang Yan hesitated for a while.

In the end, I still felt that I had to hurry up and continue drawing.