21

Recently, the political wind of the Federation has changed again. It is said that Ning Huabi has rushed to other star regions overnight. Although the news hasn't come out yet, news has spread within the circle.

At breakfast time, Bian Wei put the plate in front of Chen Hongfei.

She is no longer young this year, but she is well maintained. There are no wrinkles on her slender neck, and her face reveals a mature beauty.

She glanced at Chen Hongfei's optical brain screen, then frowned.

Chen Hongfei put down his optical brain, looked up and said, "Look, the focus of the federation's development and construction is gradually shifting to the Kepler generation."

Bian Wei bit her lower lip.

Her voice was soft: "I don't know much about these things. Sigh, I can't sleep well during this time, and I'm worrying about Xiao Ran and Chen E."

Chen Hongfei didn't speak.

Bian Wei prepared the dishes and said, "After all, Xiao Ran is our only son. As a mother, I always want to prepare his engagement banquet in a beautiful manner."

Chen Hongfei grimaced and snorted.

Bian Wei added: "We have agreed on what happened back then, and we will not pursue it anymore. But Chen E still remembers—oh, if he doesn't go, I don't know what people outside will say. They are all of the same father. My brother, but he doesn't give face."

She lowered her eyes and sighed.

Chen Hongfei said angrily: "Last time I personally called to invite him, you didn't hear Chen E's reaction."

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, the Chen family was considered a prestigious family. As long as Chen E is more mature, no matter how unpleasant the quarrel was and there were some discords, he should maintain his superficial skills.

What's more, the father is a member of parliament, and the son is about to become a major general. After all, they are blood relatives, and they might be able to rely on each other in the future.

—There is no such thing as Chen E, who doesn't know how to get off the steps after they are given.

Bian Wei sat down opposite Chen Hongfei.

She said softly: "In the past few days, Xiao Ran told me that he may have other methods."

"you say."

"I heard that Chen E recently fell in love with an Omega, Zhuang Yan, the incompetent young son of the dealer. You have seen it before."

Chen Hongfei frowned: "Then?"

"That Omega is notoriously fond of playing. In the past few years, he has been involved in whatever banquets are held."

Bian Wei paused, and then said: "And Xiao Ran has been in the same school as Zhuang Yan from elementary school to high school, so he can be regarded as an alumni. At that time, if we invite him over, even if Chen E doesn't want to show up, we will respect him." Much nicer."

Chen Hongfei looked pale, nodded and told Bian Wei: "Then you make arrangements."

Bian Wei smiled and put the tableware in Chen Hongfei's hands.

"Okay, let's eat first."

noon.

It is said that I like to play very much. When I meet a banquet, I will go to the Zhuang Banquet to join in the fun. I just finished my sleep and began to seriously look at the budget and reconstruction requirements of the last school.