13

Central Star University has a fairly flexible approach to plagiarism.

If Chi Tianyi had admitted his mistake from the very beginning, the punishment he would receive would be nothing more than a zero grade for a major homework assignment.

However, after the matter brewed and fermented, during the investigation process, he dared to commit crimes against the wind, buying other people's designs to pretend to be his own.

They even obtained a real-name report letter signed by academician Ning Huabi's digital ID.

Central Star University quickly announced:

Student Chi Tianyi, you are no longer a student of our school.

That's the end of the matter.

Chi Tianyi was brought back to Chi's house crying. It happened to be his birthday that day, so the birthday party that had been booked had to be cancelled.

What's even more sad is that because of the discredit, the friends who used to gather around him also disappeared without a trace.

People go tea cool.

On the first day of entering the nineteenth year of his life, Chi Tianyi finally learned two brand new words in a painful way - what is cleverness and being misunderstood by cleverness, and what is lifting a rock to shoot himself in the foot!

On campus, the students who watched the whole incident were quite shocked.

In their perception, it was Qin Heyu who had a fierce conflict with Chi Tianyi and was directly involved in this matter.

The biggest beneficiary of academician Ning Huabi's report letter is also Qin Heyu.

After a big class, Qin Heyu's other friends came over one after another and jokingly asked, "Does Academician Ning have anything to do with you?"

"Student Xiaoqin, when you meet with academicians in the future, please help us to ask for a few autographs and a word of blessing. It doesn't need to be too complicated, as long as a certain student must pass every exam."

Qin Heyu blushed completely: "Academician Ning is my lighthouse, how dare I!"

After speaking, he quietly glanced at Zhuang Yan.

Sitting aside, the low-key and well-behaved Zhuang Yan: "...?"

Suddenly there was a new notification, and everyone's optical brains made ding-ding sounds one after another. The students looked down at the news one after another, and the topic came to an end immediately.

It was news from the school, Zhuang Yan also clicked on it and took a look.

The first article is to publicize Chi Tianyi's corpse and clean up the style of study.

Article 2 notifies the official start of registration for the Federal College Student Design Innovation Competition, one month after the deadline.

Qin Heyu grabbed Zhuang Yan's hand and asked with a blushing face, "Are you signing up for the Innovation Competition?"

"Report."

This competition has a history of more than ten years, and it is jointly organized by the Federal Design Institute and various universities. Not to mention how high the bonus is, the most important thing is that through participating, you can gain valuable experience and the qualification to be commented and instructed by famous masters.

Qin Heyu said again and again, "Let's go together! Then what, I suddenly realized that their proposal just now seems very reasonable."

"?"