38

Although there was a hint of an order to chase away guests, Zhuang Jin didn't completely let go of it after all.

He called a car, arranged for the banquet to go directly to the door of his hotel, and then repeatedly explained: "When you arrive, let me know?"

Zhuang Yan lowered his eyes.

"knew."

Reminds me of my childhood in the car.

Among the brothers, Zhuang Yan is actually the more stubborn one. Although the child has a good temper, he is determined to do something and refuses to give up no matter what.

Mr. Zhuang Jin is like that.

After scolding with hatred, he began to soften his heart, and worked hard to help Zhuang Yan find a way.

However, the process of my brother's softening of his heart was quite long this time, perhaps because of the lingering anger.

Zhuang Yan returned to the hotel and sent a good night message, Zhuang Jin only replied with one word.

"Ok."

In the early morning of the next day, Zhuang Jin's message popped up: "Stay well in Cape Town, I'm going back to Central Star."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

Although personal affairs are quite complicated, the pressure of study and competition is also great.

During the day, I stayed with my classmates and professors, and Zhuang Yan's focus returned to the project of the airport.

It only takes a little glance to know that its difficulty is simply beyond the imagination of the students.

Not only throughput, traffic environment, airflow need to be considered. Moreover, precise calculations are required to design and place variable speed fields equivalent to ten times the gravity without interfering with each other.

The speed change field and the surrounding areas of the take-off and landing points must meet the highest level—earthquake-proof, fire-proof and storm-proof, the three-dimensional distribution of monitoring towers, and the coverage of safety protection must not have a single blind spot.

It is also necessary to take into account the aesthetics, plan suitable ports of entry and exit, commercial areas, and hotel areas, and design the buildings beautifully.

Some students couldn't help complaining: "If I can make a qualified design, what am I still studying here? I can graduate directly and work in the Federal Design Institute!"

The professor smiled and said, "Then you think too much. With your current level, you are still a little far behind."

The classmate burst into tears: "..."

"After all, this is a student competition. Those who compete with you are all classmates. Just let it go and do it as a practice. When you go out to work in the future, there will be such a good opportunity."

The professor glanced around and said with a smile: "Have you heard that? Don't cheat, treat this project well, and try to do your best."

Everyone replied one after another: "I heard it."

The school ethos of Star University has always been like this, open and rigorous, realistic and innovative.

The professor is a tolerant and patient guide. As long as the students work hard, they will definitely gain something.

Back in the room, Qin Heyu put on a serious face, gathered all his strength, and immersed himself in the design.

Zhuang Yan stepped on the carpet, walked out silently, found a secluded place, and pressed the answer button.