16

Everything after that was handled very efficiently. The alarm was turned off by the staff, and the security guard came over to ask a few words. Chen E showed a piece of ID, then opened the optical brain with lowered eyelids, and said a few words to the person opposite.

Just now Zhuang Yan wanted to follow, but was stopped. Chen E's seemingly calm expression contained hostility, and he pointed to a far corner for Zhuang Yan.

"Go over there and stay away from your ex."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

Before the words of explanation came out, Chen E had already left. Zhuang Yan had no choice but to go there first and lean against the wall to watch the situation here.

Yan Chen was supported by his friends and stood up, ouch, ouch, yelled several times. After negotiating with the staff for a few words, he resentfully said: "How dare you, we just made a joke, it was a misunderstanding."

Chen E frowned coldly: "It's a serious misunderstanding, remember not to talk nonsense in the future."

Yan Chen swallowed his anger, bowed his head and followed his friends away.

Obviously everyone dispersed, but Chen E still didn't come. He stood where he was, and the lights in the shopping mall were like daylight. The young man's eye sockets looked very deep, and there was an indistinct shadow under his eyes.

So Zhuang Yan had no choice but to walk over.

The closer the distance, the clearer the gloom on Alpha's face. Zhuang Yan gave up on herself and said, "You are very angry."

"Ok."

"Because you think I used to associate with these dubious people, and now let them appear in front of you from time to time to disgust you."

However, from this point of view, it seems really annoying.

AO swapped, Zhuang Yan made up his mind that he was in Chen E's position... Really, his lungs would explode!

The signs of unhappiness that had just risen suddenly died down again.

Zhuang Yan sighed, obedient and cowardly: "But I can't control those people, I can only control myself... I'm sorry, don't be unhappy."

half an hour.

Chen E's eyes were dark, and he swept around Zhuang Yan's face. He said, "Let's go."

It seems to want to turn this matter over, but the attitude is not the same.

The second half of the shopping experience was even more tormenting than the first half, and the atmosphere was deathly silence.

Zhuang Yan quietly walked half a step behind, watching Chen E's simple and rough shopping, swiping his card, and ordering the goods to be delivered to his door.

The more things you buy, the more you buy.

Zhuang Yan's sense of presence is getting weaker and weaker.

It's easy to get tired of walking around this kind of uninvolved street. Omega's physical strength is not as good as that of Alpha, especially when there are some nervous accidents along the way.

From the fifth floor all the way back to the first floor, Zhuang Yan fell silent.

Chen E never opened his mouth, and Zhuang Yan didn't know what to say. They waited at the door of the store for a few minutes for the car. Under the sunset, the distance between the two of them seemed stiff and distinct.

The robot drove the hover car over, Chen E took the key, and signaled Zhuang Yan to go to the co-pilot with his eyes.

Low air pressure lingers in the car.