65

Zhuang Yan asked: "Did something happen?"

He has a keen intuition, knowing that there must be some special reasons for Chen E to suddenly bring up this matter.

Chen E didn't say a word, and lowered his eyes to follow the fine hair on the back of Shun Zhuangyan's neck.

Zhuang Yan looked up: "Are they using this to attack you?"

After a while, Chen E hummed.

He asked 408 to select the most gentle articles and send them to Zhuang Yan's optical brain.

Zhuang Yan turned on the optical brain, and was forcefully carried by Chen E, and placed on the bedside.

Alpha seemed to be touching an obedient animal, hugging the banquet silently, and resting his chin on his heart.

Chen E's body temperature was high, and there was a faint smell of alcohol lingering on his chest. Zhuang Yan couldn't look at the light brain at all like this, so he could only struggle slightly.

He was soon let go, Chen E restrainedly rubbed the back of Zhuang Yan's neck, and then put the pillow behind Omega's back.

"Look first." Alpha said.

Zhuang Yan lowered his head, opened the article, and browsed slowly from top to bottom.

He probably remembered Bian Liu, who probably came to the Chen family when he was in junior high school. He was several years younger than Bian Wei, and he looked like he was not doing his job properly.

Zhuang Yan doesn't like him.

But Bian Liudou often appears nearby. Sometimes when I came home from school after six o'clock, I noticed this man standing beside the rose bushes beside the road.

Bian Liu waited like a rabbit, seeing himself, he always laughed frivolously: "Hey, kid, when will uncle treat you to a meal?"

Seeing that Zhuang Yan was too lazy to pay attention, he said again: "Why such a serious expression, uncle lives in the Chen family, and he is not a bad person."

These memories are long gone. Now reading the report, Zhuang Yan managed to find them out from the depths of his mind.

He pointed to the entire description of "Being brave and jealous for an Omega" on the optical brain, raised his eyes and asked Chen E: "Is this Omega me?"

Counting it, he should have just differentiated that year.

Chen E said, "Yes."

But the symptoms of pheromone disorder during the boom period were so severe that Zhuang Yan couldn't remember anything. And the words and sentences in the article seem unreliable no matter how you look at it.

Zhuang Yan raised her eyes: "I don't want to read other people's writing."

"..."

"Chen E, I know you are not such a person," Zhuang Yan said seriously, "I only believe what you tell me."

After speaking, he was kissed. Chen E moved very lightly, carefully avoiding to break his lips. While kissing, he pinched Omega's slightly cool earlobe.

Alpha is cruel to everyone, even his own body is not cherished very much. His rare and precious warmth and softness were all placed on Zhuang Yan.

"Xiao Yan, Bian Liu wanted to attack you at that time."

Zhuang Yan opened his eyes wide.

Chen E's tone was calm, but there was a kind of ruthlessness: "I found him, I can't bear it."