And the other side's vain plot to completely shut down the project in the south of the city has completely fizzled out.

On the contrary, there is no more reason to stop the project in the south of the city.

The other side probably had other combinations, but if they didn't get the first punch right, even if they had a good plan and strong tactics, it would be null and void, because they had failed in the first step.

Having thought of this, Jiang Hao had a feeling of sudden enlightenment.

He looked at Ye Yunjie with some surprise, simply a little unable to believe his eyes.

With such a complicated situation and such a well-thought-out backstabbing from the other side, Ye Yunjie actually appeared to be busy dealing with the situation on the outside, but in reality, she had already solved various crises one by one behind the scenes.

It seemed that his side was being pushed to the limit by the other side, but the real result was that the other side was being tricked by Ye Yunjie.

"Wonderful! It's fantastic!" Jiang Hao simply didn't know how he could describe Ye Yunjie.

In the past, Jiang Hao thought that Ye Yunjie seemed to have only a little bit of business talent, but what he didn't expect was that her scheming was so good.

Talented, really a rare talent.

It seems that his own father's vision is really good!

Originally, Jiang Hao was still unsure of himself and felt that this project in the south of the city was about to be defeated in his own hands.

But now it seems that he was over-worried.

Because of Ye Yunjie, he had survived this time without any danger.

Ye Yunjie only smiled lightly at Jiang Hao's compliment, without much pride and complacency. She said softly: "I was forced to do this. Jiang Shao, perhaps you think this is already very thrilling, but this is only where it is, if one day you can know all of Mr. Shen's plans, I guess you will be so surprised that you won't be able to speak."

When mentioning Shen Haoting, Ye Yunjie's expression suddenly became much more serious and said seriously, "Jiang Shao, there are some things I wouldn't dare to say without Mr. Shen's permission, but there is one thing you have to believe, your father loves you, no matter what, his love for you exceeds his treatment of everything else, so... ...so I want to say to you that perhaps there are some things that Mr. Shen will do in the future that will make you feel uncomfortable, that will make you feel that your father is taking advantage of you, but I I ask you not to hate him. Maybe there are some things that you can't see for the time being, but one day you will understand that everything that your father did was for you!"

Ye Yunjie made this sudden statement at the end. It caught Jiang Hao a little off guard.

What did his own father do that he didn't understand?

Was there anything that his father did that he didn't understand? Jiang Hao didn't feel ah.

He was now actually, deep down, much more relieved about his father abandoning himself and his mother at the beginning.

He felt that his father must have had bitter intentions at that time, and Jiang Hao felt that although he had not met his father yet, from the fact that he had gone through so many things, and the fact that someone like Ye Yunjie could work for his father with all his heart, even if it was just these few points, his father seemed to be a person with no problems.

Perhaps it was really hard for him. And how could one not understand him?

As for what Ye Yunjie said about his father using himself? Himself to hate him?

Jiang Hao felt that this seemed a bit nonsensical, why would one hate one's father?

Jiang Hao smiled lightly, looked at Ye Yunjie and said with certainty, "Sister Ye, don't worry, I understand what you mean, and I already understand my father now, so how could I hate him?"

Jiang Hao smiled breezily, as if he didn't take all these things seriously at all.

But the more Jiang Hao did so, the more Ye Yunjie sighed in her heart.

Because it was clear that Ye Yunjie felt that. What she meant, Jiang Hao didn't really understand.

She sighed and silently said, "No, you don't understand, but I believe that one day, you will understand."

After saying these words, Ye Yunjie then pondered slightly.

Instead, it was her words that made Jiang Hao feel a little cloudy.

How could he himself not understand? How could one not understand one's father?

He was his father's own son, and he had already handed over such a large project as the City South project to himself, so how could he not understand his father?

Jiang Hao felt that Ye Yunjie seemed to be a bit overly concerned.

However, what Jiang Hao didn't know was that Ye Yunjie had already seen through his mind, and it was because of this that she felt that Jiang Hao hadn't understood what he meant, hadn't understood Shen Haoting's hardship.

Forget it, things have come to this, let's take one step and see what happens. Ye Yunjie sighed secretly in her heart, and as she said, perhaps there were some things. Jiang Hao did not understand at all now, but soon, in the near future, he would always understand.

Ye Yunjie thought for a moment and the topic changed. Continuing, she added: "Oh yes, Jiang Shao, for tomorrow's matter. Is there anything else you want to instruct?"

Jiang Hao thought for a moment and was about to shake his head when he suddenly thought of something and spoke, "Sister Ye. Should we commission a third party to review the quality of the project in the south of the city tomorrow? Otherwise, will it be whatever they say it is? Even if we are sure in our hearts, there are some things that we have to guard against, don't you think so?"

Ye Yunjie nodded at her words, "Yes. I've thought about this matter before, so I've already found a third-party testing agency, and they will send someone over tomorrow to participate in the review and inspection together, and in order to completely dumb these people down, I've also specially found some media."

Ye Yunjie paused and said, "The Chengnan project is a big deal for Chujiang, and many people and many pairs of eyes are watching, so I plan to call in the media so that everyone can clear our names. I want to see what those people have to say, and I have prepared a lawyer's letter. As soon as the test comes out, I will sue the person who gave us the temporary suspension notice. ..."

Ye Yunjie really did think a lot, too many things had gone before her head.

In response, Jiang Hao could only keep nodding, Ye Yunjie asked herself what else she wanted to instruct, Jiang Hao felt a bit ridiculous, with her around, what else did she need to instruct?

"Well, that's fine." Jiang Hao looked at Ye Yunjie and then Ye Xiaorou and smiled faintly, "Thank you guys."

The two sisters, Ye Yunjie and Ye Xiaorou, looked at each other and smiled, and the former said, "Young Jiang, what is there to thank for? Don't worry, with us here, the sky here in Chu Jiang can't be turned over for the time being!"

That night, Jiang Hao did not return to Chujiang University, but slept overnight in Qiao San's hotel, and early the next morning, Ye Yunjie drove Jiang Hao in his car, heading straight to the project site in the south of the city.