Ye Yunjie was simply furious, she gritted her teeth and went to pull Jiang Hao, but was once again pushed away by the other party.

Finally, with an expression of hatred, she took out her mobile phone with a huff and said, "Victory and defeat are commonplace in a soldier's house, and you're conceding? I'll call your father right now!"

Jiang Hao, however, ignored Ye Yunjie. Instead, he walked straight up to Chu Yuan.

Chu Yuan was half a head taller than Jiang Hao, so Jiang Hao had to lift his head slightly to look at him, his face expressionless.

But at this moment, Chu Yuan seemed to be laughing out loud and said incomparably smugly, "Haha, did you ever think that you would be here today? I know that right now, in your own heart, you must be particularly uncomfortable, right? Haha, you you finally know what it's like, right?"

Chu Yuan laughed playfully, one finger on the ground, smiling smugly, "Hurry up, kneel down for me, as long as you kneel down, say you're wrong and beg me to spare you, I'll spare you!"

Suddenly, a smile appeared on Jiang Hao's face.

However, the smile was full of ridicule and contempt. Immediately afterwards, Jiang Hao faintly spat out a few words from his mouth, "Asking me to kneel down for you? Oh, you're dreaming!"

Suddenly, Jiang Hao raised his hand and slapped. It smacked Chu Yuan's face, and then his expression became stern as he said, "Let me kneel down for you? What were you thinking? Just because you're stuck on the throat of a city south project? Oh, then let me tell you, a mere city south project of a few billion dollars is nothing in my eyes, and you're asking me to kneel down to you because of it? You are crazy, right?"

After saying that Jiang Hao turned around and walked back to Ye Yunjie's side.

And what Jiang Hao just did simply made Chu Yuan dumbfounded.

"You ...... you f*cking ......" Chu Yuan's face that was full of smug smile a second ago. Almost instantly, he was blue in anger, "How dare you f*cking trick me?"

He thought that he had already won and that Jiang Hao would definitely apologize to him on his knees.

But in the end, not only had he failed to achieve his goal, he had also been slapped again!

What a disgrace!

"You don't want to live anymore?" At the side, Chu Zhengting also immediately jumped up from his chair and pointed at Jiang Hao, snarling, "Humph. If you don't kneel down and apologise to us, you can just wait for that bullshit City South project of yours to die in your hands!"

Chu Zhengting had also thought that he would be able to pin Jiang Hao down like a soft persimmon this time, but in the end, he still didn't expect it to end in his heart.

The anger in his heart wasn't much less than Chu Yuan's, after all, it was he who had lost his dignity and knelt down in front of Jiang Hao to pray for his life to be spared.

"Damn it, go to hell ...... let them go to hell!" Chu Zhengting roared loudly, "How dare you be so reckless when you're all about to die, just wait until you die with your Chengnan project!"

Jiang Hao's action really took the Chu family too by surprise, and even Ye Yunjie was stunned at this moment.

She had thought that Jiang Hao was going to kowtow to people and apologise, but she didn't expect that she had still underestimated Jiang Hao too much.

He had more backbone and more courage than she had imagined.

In particular, Jiang Hao's words, "A mere multi-billion dollar project in the south of the city. In my eyes, it's nothing!"

When Jiang Hao said this, it was as if Ye Yunjie had seen Shen Haoting's shadow in that moment.

That kind of disdain, that kind of debauchery. This was the kind of temperament a man should have.

Indeed, in Shen Haoting's eyes, billions of dollars were not even a fart, perhaps which listed company he had under him. The fluctuations in the stock market in a single day would already have so much money, so why bother with this?

And at this moment, Ye Yunjie couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief in her heart. She looked at Jiang Hao and suddenly realised that although she had been in direct contact with him for a short period of time, Jiang Hao's growth during this time was almost visible to the naked eye.

He had gone from a poor boy with no opinion to a bullying president who could now handle things decisively.

He has steeply transformed from a weak and bullyable child into a titanic man who would rather bend than break.

Admittedly, this metamorphosis in Jiang Hao's body is really too fast and too stunning.

Ye Yunjie felt happy from the bottom of her heart to witness this transformation of Jiang Hao.

She also felt more and more that this poor boy, who had been bullied in the past, seemed to be more and more like his father, who was a great killer.

Perhaps there was still a hundred thousand miles between the two, but it seemed that one day, Jiang Hao would reach the height of his father.

At this moment, Ye Yunjie looked at Jiang Hao, her eyes filled with relief.

She said indifferently, "You did the right thing, you didn't need to go soft and admit your fault with such rubbish, because you did nothing wrong!"

Jiang Hao also smiled faintly at Ye Yunjie, he still looked calm, but no one knew how much pressure Jiang Hao was under in his heart at this moment.

Billions of dollars might have gone down the drain because of his decision today.

But the matter has come to this, Jiang Hao has learned not to regret his decision.