𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

bar problem▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bar problem
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Damon just got off the phone and opened the cellar door. Ophelia got up from the cold floor and looked at Damon. She knew that he had texted her son. Damon steps into the cellar and puts away his phone in his pocket. Stefan lifts his head and looks at his brother with no emotion.

"You know, if you two are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade I think we can skip the routine visits." Stefan tells Damon. Sweats drip down his forehead and the back of his neck.

"You know I'm not a big champion in this whole Lexi recovery plan." Damon walks over to the chain that could open the window from up top.

"But Elena thinks this place is gonna weaken you out, break you down, and make you feel better." Damon tells Stefan. It was always Elena that everyone listened to. He knew how that felt because Ophelia had been through it.

"We should all listen to Elena, right? I mean her plans always work out so well, don't they? She got her sister into a plan that she didn't want to be in." Stefan stated to Damon and he looked at Ophelia. She still had the burn on the corner of her forehead.

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked Damon and looked down at the ground. "What are you talking about? It's family day at vampire rehab." Damon explains to his baby brother.

"Vampire Rehab?" Ophelia repeatedly Damon's words to herself.

"Just paying a visit to my baby brother." Damon tells Stefan and walks over to his brother.

"Damon leave him alone, he was doing fine before you came." Ophelia boomed to Damon and the vampire stopped and turned around to Ophelia.

"Nah, I thought you, I, and Ophelia could hang out. Little brother and sister-in-law bonding." Damon says to Stefan and Ophelia. He walked over to the chair that his brother was sitting on and patted his shoulder.

Ophelia had enough of Damon's bullshit and get on his brother on his nerves. She quickly held out her palm and her ice power appeared on it. Ophelia throws it in Damon's direction and misses. Damon jumped and looked at Ophelia as if she was crazy.

"Stop getting on his nerves." Ophelia tells the oldest Salvatore. Stefan chuckles at Ophelia's action towards Damon.

"You know, Klaus may want to keep Elena alive but that doesn't mean she's safe with Rebekah." Stefan smudged. Damon looked at his brother. "Lair, lair, pants on fire, brother." Damon said in a kid's voice.

"Klaus compelled you to protect Elena and if you thought for even a second that she was in danger you'd be working a lot harder." Damon said whispering into Stefan's ears and Stefan started laughing.