As I drop my towel his eyes glance over my body, it's a good distraction I think.
"My dear honey badger, we'll just have Bradley and Sandra to warn her never to post something like that again and we're going to block her. Besides that we're going to leave it. Yeah it sucks and it hurt, but I don't want to give it attention it doesn't deserve." I place my hand on his chest, feeling his warm, damp skin under mine.

"Are you sure? Because we can try to do something about it." He says as he covers my hand with his.
"I am, I'll be fine, it just felt like a slap in the face and it just brought so much bad memories back. But tonight we're going to have fun and I'm going to forget it."
He leans his forehead against mine, rubbing our noses together in cute Eskimo kisses.
"Alright, but if you ever feel like this again, come to me right away. I'm here for you and I love you."

"I know my love, I know you believe in me and so does the team, that's enough. In the end I get to live with you every day, I get to sleep next to you and I get to touch you. Nobody else does."
His other hand grabs my hair and pulls my lips against his. I don't know how or why it happens, but he instantly ignites a fire inside me and when our tongues touch the fire spreads through my entire body, centering in my core.

"And don't you forget that, I'm yours and yours alone. I really wish I could show you how much I love you right now, but I realize we don't have time. So that will have to wait until later." He says after we broke up the kiss.
"I know, let's get ready, we can't be late."
Reluctantly I pull my hand back from his chest, missing the feeling almost immediately.
I put on my panties, the dress has one tiny strap and one bigger strap, but I won't be able to wear a bra, but I think I'll be alright. My boobs are sensitive, but not nearly as sore as they were at the beginning.

I start drying my hair and styling it at the same time. They offered somebody to fix my hair and make up, but I decided I can do it myself.
I'm not going to do anything too difficult, I blow dry my hair until it flows down in soft waves, both me and Daniel prefer my hair down anyways.
Then I put on some light make up, only enough to make me not look white as a sheet under the lights that will be pointed at the stage tonight.
I then step into the dress, Daniel zips it up for me and I look at the result in the mirror.

I think I look pretty damn good if I say so myself

I think I look pretty damn good if I say so myself. I'll probably end up taking off the shoes after I've been on stage, but right now I look sexy as hell.
Something that gets confirmed by Daniel who stands behind me looking in the mirror.
"I surely am the luckiest man alive with a wife as hot as you." His hands rest on my hips slowly pulling the split of the dress apart.
"Hmm this could be fun later tonight. This split is making it so much easier to acces one of my favorite parts of you."

His words make my knees tremble, my nipples harden and I'm sure I'm getting wet just by him talking to me.
"We'll see about that babe, but I like the idea." I turn around to have a good look at Daniel and he looks dashing himself in a black suit with a bow tie.
"You could be the next James Bond looking like that, damn you're sexy."