𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

bad or good?▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bad or good?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia opens the door to the cellar of the Forbes. She carefully goes down the curved staircase, closes the door behind her, and keeps going down the steps. Ophelia knew that she was going to get in trouble with her son and friends but it was a risk that she was willing to take.

Ophelia got to the bottom and regretted not putting on a long self. It was really cold in the Forbes Cellar. She walked over to the door. On the other side of the door, Stefan heard the footsteps from Ophelia. But he didn't know who was there on the other side because there was no window. It was technically a window, but it was a little door-slide window.

She didn't open the door yet. Ophelia grabs the little door slide slides it and reveals her face. Stefan looks up from the floor and sees the girl who he dreamed about not too long ago.

"Ophelia, what are you doing here?" Stefan's raspy voices boomed in the echoing cellar that he was in. "Just wanted to make sure that you're okay." Ophelia answered to Stefan.

Ophelia closes the hatched and opens the cellar door. It made a loud creak from the side of the door. She stepped inside the cool cellar and closed the door behind her body.

"You shouldn't be here." Stefan tells Ophelia as he could smell her blood and wants to suck it all out of her system. She rolled her eyes and dropped her bag to her feet. Ophelia kneels and opens her backpack and grabs the water bottle.

"Well, that's too bad. Aren't you thirsty?" Ophelia asked Stefan shaking the cold water from her hand. The vampire looks at the water, he wanted that damn water. If it wasn't blood, it was something you can drink.

Stefan nods at the girl. Ophelia walks over to the vampire tied up the chair with a metal chain around him. She opens the water bottle and Stefan's mouth opens. Ophelia tilts the open water bottle towards his mouth and the water goes into his mouth. Stefan takes big gulps from the water bottle and groans with relief that he has drunk something. He practically finished with the whole water bottle. She threw the plastic bottle to the side of the cellar since there was no trash to put it inside.

"Are you here to try to turn my humanity back on?" Stefan tiredly asked Ophelia. She looked at her sister's ex-boyfriend and shook her head no.

"I am only here to keep you company because I knew you hated to be alone." She said to Stefan. Ophelia still cared for Stefan.

"And also yesterday I finally met my dead mother." Ophelia continues. Stefan looks at her and tries to force a smile. He was truly happy for her but his expression didn't show it.

"How was she?" Stefan asked the girl he dreamed about. Ophelia just smiled and sat down on the ground. "She's everything that I imagine, sweet, calm, and not too much she smelled like vanilla ice cream. I had some of her features for sure." Ophelia tells Stefan and he listens to everything she has to say about Diana.