36 - Photography

Chapter 36 | sunset

They were still driving to the destination that only Taehyung knew about.

While Taehyung was focused on driving, Jungkook was continuously looking outside through the window.
It was around the time that the sun sets and The whole place had an orange light embracing it.

The same orange light was embellished on Jungkook's face as his head was resting on his hand as he looked outside.

A small smile formed on his lips suddenly, "wow! Look at the sunset."

Taehyung looked through the window as well and he couldn't deny how breathtaking the sight was.

"Wanna take a look properly for a few minutes?"

Jungkook was delighted when Taehyung asked that, "sounds cool."

Taehyung pushed the break, and they got out of the car.

There were no People around, it was complete silence. It was just they two of them and the car they were traveling on.

Jungkook looked around and he also realized that it was like a deserted area.

Nevertheless, they had stopped to watch the sunset so more of their focus was on that.

{Creat an image of the scene in your mind yourself:')}

"It sure is beautiful, right?" Said Jungkook as he kept his focus on the sunset.

"Surely."

Jungkook turned his neck to his right to look at Taehyung and it felt like time stopped for him.

Right there at that moment, as if the leaves of the trees stopped moving, as if the earth stopped circling, as if the universe held a pause to it.
That's how it felt to him.

Love is such a beautiful feeling. it makes you experience a million other emotions that you could never experience without it.

Joy.
Happiness.
Sorrow.
Longing.
Pain.
Regret.
And Joy again.
They're all conductive to Love.

Taehyung was admiring the beauty of nature but little did he know, someone was admiring him with a lot more love in his eyes.
Maybe not just love, but the whole universe.

"It's really beautiful." Said Taehyung as his eyes shinned.

"Indeed."

The reply was to Taehyung's expressions, but for a different thing of beauty. For him.

Taehyung suddenly felt it to and looked to his right only to fine the other looking at him with the whole universe in eyes, that maybe Taehyung couldn't see.

Taehyung burst in a smile, "why are looking at me? We're here to watch the sunset."

Looking the smile that had formed on Taehyung's lips had put Jungkook in another session of awe.

Some moments are supposed to be precious and kept as so, this is one of those very moments in Jungkook's life.

He looked straight at the sunset again, "don't know. But your face appeared more captivating to me than the sunset."

Taehyung just kept looking the other, waiting for him to continue.

"God has created you so beautifully, I'd say."

Beat, beat, pause.
Beat, beat, pause.

Taehyung's heart was, as if, it Skipped a beat.

God created me beautifully?

He wanted to stay in that moment for at least a little more while.
It just felt so surreal to hear that and the way Jungkook said it, how the words left his lips, influenced Taehyung even more.

Whereas the other, too, wanted  that moment to last forever because he could see the others eyes shining, like they've never shined before.

Little did Taehyung notice, that Jungkook's eyes were shining as well as he stared him.

There was something particular that Jungkook's mind was over.

The eyes of two males that were shining no less than stars was staring deep into eachother as if a star is drowning in the ocean of their eyes.

Nothing lasts forever, ofcourse.
Even if you wish it to.

Their stare broke and Taehyung looked back at the sunset.
A small thought was in his head that's exactly why we're here.h

The sky was like a blend of Orange and pink paints. Like a scenery painted by an artist that spoke of his passion.
The sight was surely beautiful.

But to Jungkook, something was much more beautiful. His thoughts were quote opposite of Taehyung who was just trying to make himself believe that they're here to watch the sunset.

"He watched the sunset as I watched the night sky glimmering with stars in his eyes alone."

That's the thought that was over his head as he kept staring into the other's eyes - despite the fact that their stare was broken - because he was lost in there and they way out was unreachable.
And he didn't really wish to find the way out, either.

A small smile formed on his lips and he looked straight.

"Shall we get going? It'll start getting dark now." jungkook proposed.

Taehyung nodded and got up, "we should get going quickly."

"How about we just go back now?"

Jungkook's suggestion left Taehyung in confusion. He wants to go back when we're halfway here?

"What do you mean?" He asked

"I'm getting hungry. Haven't eaten anything much today. Let's just go back and have dinner together." He stared at Taehyung who was still seated and offered his hand to him.

Taehyung looked at his hand for a bit and then held it to get up, "But we'll be there in around 20 minutes."

"Next time, maybe." Jungkook began walking towards their car.

"When will we get the chance? We had a nice excuse now to go there. We even took out cameras to take pictures." Taehyung watched him.

Jungkook opened the car door and after some rummaging, he took out a camera.

"I know. " He took steps towards Taehyung, "I think I've found exact what I've always wanted to photograph and what I wish you'd photograph."

Click.

Without much thinking or explanation, Jungkook took the photograph in ease.

He looked at the photograph that he had just captured only for a smile to reach his lips.

"Exactly. You and the sunset suit each other." Jungkook smiled at the older who was yet a little confused.

"You mean you found what you've been wanting to photograph?"

"Yes. That's you." He again placed the camera on his eyes. "You and the sunset."

Jungkook's words made Taehyung's head towards the direction of sunset to look at it.
Just then, Jungkook took another picture he wanted.

Smile wouldn't leave his lips. He felt like he found the real beauty that has to be captured.

________________

A/N: I hadn't updated for a while I guess! I'll try to update often now and get this story to completing.

Let me know if you're enjoying it, that's motivate me to update quicker :)